Home General Discussion

Generosity

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
This place is amazing, i have never met a bunch of guys/girls who just treat each other like family. I still am amazed when i c everyday people helping people and sending them cigars and donations. It's just incredible. Anyways, I live in ohio, and anyone whoever wants to come meet up and ride some of our horses or shoot some guns or smoke and kick back, u just let me know. Hats off to u guys who take a newb in. So anytime in southern Ohio, just contact me. Sorry if this sound sappy.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    This place is amazing, i have never met a bunch of guys/girls who just treat each other like family. I still am amazed when i c everyday people helping people and sending them cigars and donations. It's just incredible. Anyways, I live in ohio, and anyone whoever wants to come meet up and ride some of our horses or shoot some guns or smoke and kick back, u just let me know. Hats off to u guys who take a newb in. So anytime in southern Ohio, just contact me. Sorry if this sound sappy.
    Very cool, Thanks
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sappy? Dude..I need to come shoot guns and smoke cigars with you. That's what men do. Really, though, I hear you..this place rocks.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, i may b the scotch talking. Anytime bro.
  • ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Glock1975:
    Just booked a flight to Ohio...see you soon, j/k.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    who are you? where do you come from? i don't know you
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    There are quite a few people on here from Ohio and close surrounding areas. We definitely need to orchestrate a Midwest herf!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I thought you got around dude...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    i do not know this glock. i may have to say a proper ni hao to him.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    i do not know this glock. i may have to say a proper ni hao to him.
    Please do!! He'd dig a bowl of Kim Chee with you!! Actually that sounds good with some Korean BBQ Yum!!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    There are quite a few people on here from Ohio and close surrounding areas. We definitely need to orchestrate a Midwest herf!
    id be down for that. Maybe in Toledo?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    What's your address?
    When do you plkan to be away?
    Where do you hide the key?

Don't worry. I'm pretty good with dogs.

But seriously, it's just a crapload of fun giving away cigars. Much fun as smoking them. Try it. You'll like it. Take one of those five buck priority mail boxes, stuff six or twelve sticks in, and bang away. I got a box going out to NV today. Been having a gas thinking about it since this time yesterday when I devised it. It's fun. It's kind of like when someone comes over to your house and you have cookies. Makes you feel good to hand cookies out. Likewise, if you go to someone's house and they offer cookies, doesn't matter if you are in the mood for a stinkin cookie, politeness is you take one. It builds bonds.

Never knew this fact until these c.com brothers turned me on to the idea.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Well it's nice 2 meet ya guys, I love cookies, and would never turn 1 down. As far as my addy, you want it , u will have to work for it, cause i'm not giving it up. And yes anytime in Ohio, i would definetly meet up with anyone. Key, good luck i can't find my key most days, and German Sheperd in the fornt yard, give him a treat and he will b no problem.
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I'm digging the Ohio love here haha. And I agree this community of people is a great place here at c.com
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    I'm digging the Ohio love here haha. And I agree this community of people is a great place here at c.com
    Yeah, cool, awesome .................. where do you live?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    musicman3:
    You have a pm sir
    musicman3:
    danielzreyes:
    musicman3:
    You have a pm sir
    Nothing on my side buddy. Pls resend.
    danielzreyes:
    musicman3:
    danielzreyes:
    musicman3:
    You have a pm sir
    Nothing on my side buddy. Pls resend.
    Resent it.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    id be down for that. Maybe in Toledo?
    I'm game.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Well it's nice 2 meet ya guys, I love cookies, and would never turn 1 down. As far as my addy, you want it , u will have to work for it, cause i'm not giving it up. And yes anytime in Ohio, i would definetly meet up with anyone. Key, good luck i can't find my key most days, and German Sheperd in the fornt yard, give him a treat and he will b no problem.

Not giving up the addy, hunh? Spill it, newb, or I'll have MVW forward racy pics of his roomie wearing the crotchless panties!!!
    Seriously, you'll never find more generous folk than on the Forum.
    Toledo? May be a bit of a drive, but anything's possible...
    Toombes:
    Glock1975:

Not giving up the addy, hunh? Spill it, newb, or I'll have MVW forward racy pics of his roomie wearing the crotchless panties!!!
    Seriously, you'll never find more generous folk than on the Forum.
    Toledo? May be a bit of a drive, but anything's possible...
    . Crotchless panties??? Didn't know my vet was into those, would have sent him some of those with the peppers. Toledo may b far for me, but we usually go to 1 Michigan game a year and stay the weekend, not sur though wifey is pregnant . Bu I'm down 4 anything.
    The generosity of people giving away other people's addresses in this forum is awesome.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    The generosity of people giving away other people's addresses in this forum is awesome.
    lol +1