Home General Discussion
Options

Ever smoke a Q-Tip?

VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
I almost did. This is an Esteban Carreras 12 Year.... I have no clue what that is in there. I am bringing it into the B&M as is and will snap off more pics as I take it apart.
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    LOL...I found some string in a Trinidad once...red and blue and wait.......it was an ISOM! Pulled them out, cut a little more to double check, and it was a great smoke lol
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little dog hair never hurt anyone...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha - oh $hit. And I thought finding stems in my cigar was bad....

Almost looks like twine (maybe) --- if so, I'd bet it got missed when they were undoing the bunches after the curing/fermentation process.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several months ago, while enjoying a La Herencia Oscuro I felt something tickling my lip as I took a draw. As I inspected the cap I noticed what looked like a hair sticking out of the filler leaves. As I pulled gently, out slid a red hair about 6" long. As I looked at it I wondered how many hairs we all have smoked. Have you ever had a stick that you know should be great, but it just tasted terrible...?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Several months ago, while enjoying a La Herencia Oscuro I felt something tickling my lip as I took a draw. As I inspected the cap I noticed what looked like a hair sticking out of the filler leaves. As I pulled gently, out slid a red hair about 6" long. As I looked at it I wondered how many hairs we all have smoked. Have you ever had a stick that you know should be great, but it just tasted terrible...?
    I try not to dwell too much on the gross things I eaten, drank, touched, breathed, swum around in, and otherwise come into contact with without knowledge. Dirt and bugs find a way.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Looks like fiberglass insulation.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it went through the dryer.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Maybe it went through the dryer.

Sock lint? Unless it was Jiunn's dryer, then it could be... (shudder)
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Belly button lint
  • Options
    NeleneaNelenea Posts: 90
    Soooo... regarding the belly button lint...

How did it get... there? That how they know its big enough? Jam it in the belly button before cap application? hmmm...
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looks like cheese cloth...... didnt think it was a corojo