Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pitchfork... aka Trident Really???

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
So Pitchfork/Trident and I text and talk back and forth to one another, Last week on phone and discussing organization of cigars, that there are cigars I know I got but where? So I said was watching sprint sale for a spare humi for certain new cigars/brands, but just haven't pulled trigger yet.. Ok few days go by and we talk again Monday, and he is like you didn't tell me it was your birthday, i'm like i don't need anything no biggie.
Next morning he calls and says don't by Humi happy birthday!! I like WTF, He said well Andy helped him out(throwing andy under bus), and I said we have a bomb truce, he said only cigars, nothng else.....Hmmm. So I arrive home today to find this in the box on the front Porch!! Thank you Roman so very much... Andy you think you are safe at CCOM? Shouldn't be in kuhoots with Trident!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Roman, you are the man, pure and simple.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    That is a really nice humidor. Get the foam out! but after that you are good. I don't even use the foam/analog hygro tray. That is spare cedar in the cooler nowadays.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    That is a really nice humidor. Get the foam out! but after that you are good. I don't even use the foam/analog hygro tray. That is spare cedar in the cooler nowadays.
    yeah will definitely pull them out!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident. Fresh
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Very nice, Roman!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that's amazing.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!! Very nice roman and mike it is well deserved!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice B-Day surprise for Mikey, Mr. Roman well done
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berry Naice
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Day-um! Mike just got powned by Ro-Man!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Soooooooooo cool!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Awesome.
  • NeleneaNelenea Posts: 90
    Nice hit!

Well considering it is gearred toward your birthday...

Nice SPANK!