Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone ever seen this one before??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
One of my newest aquaintences at my local lounge gave me one of these to try...it was nothing I have ever tasted before!! It was amazing!! Just wondering where to find more if anyone knows?!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Heard about them, they are called the RC184 as stated on the band, but I am not a huge Tat fan so I ahve no experience. I'd imagine there should be a Tat expert around here that can help.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    One of my newest aquaintences at my local lounge gave me one of these to try...it was nothing I have ever tasted before!! It was amazing!! Just wondering where to find more if anyone knows?!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lotsa hits on Google on this stick...

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a very similar look to the lovely Tat Mexican Experiment...would like to try one..yep
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    That's a very similar look to the lovely Tat Mexican Experiment...would like to try one..yep
    you have yet to try a tat mex? i'll send you one
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    JuJu, did you get a box on those or something? Those sticks are kicka$$!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    haha nope. just a couple of bundles like an idiot haha. i relaly like them. bigshizza is a cool dude so i think he should try one
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Lotsa hits on Google on this stick...

Lmao good call how did I not think of that?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    haha nope. just a couple of bundles like an idiot haha. i relaly like them. bigshizza is a cool dude so i think he should try one
    The *** is a pretty cool dude! But you are to lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy Tats, however the $20/stick price tag has kept me away from this one so far. I haven't heard enough to think they warrant that high of a price. Without doing any research, I think the RC line is his priciest (I'm probably wrong, but I can't think of one higher). Lee, since you are the only person I actually know that has had one, what do you think? Would you pay $18-$20 to smoke it again?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    I enjoy Tats, however the $20/stick price tag has kept me away from this one so far. I haven't heard enough to think they warrant that high of a price. Without doing any research, I think the RC line is his priciest (I'm probably wrong, but I can't think of one higher). Lee, since you are the only person I actually know that has had one, what do you think? Would you pay $18-$20 to smoke it again?
    Honestly it is worth a try! It had some very odd flavors I've never encountered before. It only required a few touch ups and the only problem I had was it is pretty much one dimensional IMO. I'd say if you would buy a camacho liberty then you should try one of these. That being said I feel few sticks are worth a $20 price tag this being one of them. I wouldn't hesitate if it were $12-$15 !!
    Money can't buy taste