Home General Discussion

Comments

• jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Cool.... some day I would love to visit the factory
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    If you visit Nicaragua then you should see Padron first not Joya de Nicaragua. If you can make both then it is good but Padron operation is the best. Drew, Pepin are also good to visit.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    If I visit Nicaragua, I'll visit you first.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Wise man and you are always welcome to my Man Cave LOL.
    beatnic:
    If I visit Nicaragua, I'll visit you first.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    If you visit Nicaragua then you should see Padron first not Joya de Nicaragua. If you can make both then it is good but Padron operation is the best. Drew, Pepin are also good to visit.
    i saw padron and My father.
    honestly i felt that the My Father Factory was a bit more impressive than Padron. also high on that list is Drew Estates. that was a fun tour.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Very nice. It's always good to be reminded how many people are involved inthe production of the cigars we all enjoy so well. It's also good to see so many good, hardworking, people dedicated to the skill of their trade. Thanks for putting this up.

And I agree, If I ever visit Nicaragua, I'd love to have a visit with Rip. That alone would be worth the trip.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I really liked the part where the rolling team was a mother and her son, that really emphasized the family orientation aspect they were promoting. Too bad JdN cigars aren't really to my liking, cool video all the same though.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool video. Unfortunately it got me to watching a bunch of others till my wife started nagging me on it??