Home Cigar 101
Options

5 Packs?

0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
I see a lot of people stating that they buy mostly 5 packs from ccom. Does this simply mean you all order 5 cigars at a time or that you wait for the daily special 5 pack and order when it tickles your fancy? What I'm trying to make sure of is that there's not actually some regular 5 pack discount on this site that I've been missing out on.

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Alot of times if you call them and let them know there is something you want to try, they will offer you a 5-pack. That is how I tried Verdadero the first time.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Alot of times if you call them and let them know there is something you want to try, they will offer you a 5-pack.
    thats how 5 packs come out of cigar.com.

other sites offer 5 packs on the site. cigar.com will offer them only over the phone. this is one of the big advantages to calling in to cigar.com. the discussion/service is fantastic.
  • Options
    jeff_connorsjeff_connors Posts: 483
    I would have to agree with the fantastic service/discussion ..oh at there is always the daily
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    hmm, I'll have to call then, usually I order online.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Online we offer singles and boxes only. This allows customers the ability to try more things, however, if you want five of something, we will always do our best to work with you on a great price. Also, our daily cigar deal is always a 5 pack.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    This is good info. to know. I've never called Ccom but I love 5 packs. Gotta call in the next order.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Yeah, I always just order online. I talk enough on the phone at work. But I know someone who always calls his in, and I'm always amazed at the great price he gets on 5'ers... I think I need to start calling in.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Yeah, I always just order online. I talk enough on the phone at work. But I know someone who always calls his in, and I'm always amazed at the great price he gets on 5'ers... I think I need to start calling in.
    You can also email the guys if you don't want to call in. I've emailed orders to Tim Blythe and he's hooked me up good on each occasion, as I'm sure the other guys would too.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Alex Svenson:
    Online we offer singles and boxes only. This allows customers the ability to try more things, however, if you want five of something, we will always do our best to work with you on a great price. Also, our daily cigar deal is always a 5 pack.

See now your spoiling us ...:)
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I just picked up a 5 pack of Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet No.4. I am looking forward to adding these to my humi!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Moose...after the fiver, you'll probably want to buy them by the box...I know that's the only way I'll buy this cigar again. Oh, and if you like it, try the seconds, just as much awesome for a fraction of the price.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    of course, sometimes buying multiple fivers is cheaper than buying the box...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    of course, sometimes buying multiple fivers is cheaper than buying the box...
    That is very true in alot of cases, especially on daily deals.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yup... it's why I bought six fivers of the Relics!
  • Options
    0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    Good for you on the Rellic's I've been loving those smokes and should have taken more advantage of that deal. I did however pick up 5 and a couple Nub Maduro's which I have yet to smoke.