Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Padron 1926 80 Years Video Review Up

Wow - on so many levels. First and foremost this $30 stick delivered on it’s price, for what it is. It offered a rich smooth plentiful full bodied smoke with a long full finish. Excellent burn and draw with no issues. Flavors included leather, a sweet oil, hints of nuts, lots of deep heavy earth notes, pepper kicks and more. A strong word of warning - this is NOT for anything but the experienced smoker that likes a long lasting powerhouse. This is a knockout even on a full stomach and lasts 2 1/2 hours. More in the video!

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I've gifted a few but still have not smoked one myself ...I need to remedy that as soon as I get the green light back to enjoying our pastime ...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Been wanting to try this stick. great review!
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Thanks! I had been wanting too also, and it was hard keeping it for so many months.
  • Options
    Fryguy03Fryguy03 Posts: 4
    WOW ALSO!! That was all I could say after enjoying my first 80th anny. Yeah, OK....so they are $30. That is a little pricy, but it is definately worth keeping one or two of these things in your humi for a "special occasion" smoke. I do like to treat myself every now and again! A great smoke. Classic top notch Padron consruction, full of flavor and body from beginning to end. I almost burnt my fingertips trying to finish this one off!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I picked one up on the day my nephew was born...I think I'll keep it for a year and smoke it on his 1st birthday.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    i have one that a friend gave me...it may have about 2 years on it.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    i have one that a friend gave me...it may have about 2 years on it.

Wow, i didnt know they had been around that long. I keep looking at one online with my finger over the "add to cart".....
  • Options
    I could be wrong...but I want to say a friend got that for me before I went to Iraq the last time. Maybe its was when I got back which would make it almost a year...so I'll say a 1-1.5 years. Its in the aging humi, may stay there a while longer now.

How ya been Chief?
  • Options
    Been great brother! Just got off the ship a week ago from a 28 day det. I'm home until july 15th-ish then i leave and dont come back till january. The ship has internet though so i'll still be around :) Hell i'll still be playing games too...my packages will just take a little longer to arrive :). Otherwise ive been smoking, wining, bourboning, x-boxing and fishing up a storm! Would like to be shooting up a storm but ammo has been in uber short supply. How have you been doin?
  • Options
    Been good and very busy but I am home for more now. Just been relaxing poolside with the family and catching up on the honey-do list. Gotta love those floats...6 month vacations. lol
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    Gotta love those floats...6 month vacations. lol

Sheeeeeiiiiit