Home General Discussion

Steelers/Bengals Herf TIME!

Nikki (WhoDeyGal) and I are headed down to Cincy to tailgate it up and then watch my Steelers dismantle the Red Rifle and Who Dey Nation. Just wanted to throw out that we will be herfing before hand, bringing a few extra sticks to share in case anyone else is down. Who knows, maybe OchoZacho will roll up on us! Have a great Sunday and watch for the crying Bengals fan on TV, it might just be Nikki :-)

(Hopefully I don't have to eat my words, but what fun is it if there isn't any smack talking?)

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Nikki (WhoDeyGal) and I are headed down to Cincy to tailgate it up and then watch my Steelers dismantle the Red Rifle and Who Dey Nation. Just wanted to throw out that we will be herfing before hand, bringing a few extra sticks to share in case anyone else is down. Who knows, maybe OchoZacho will roll up on us! Have a great Sunday and watch for the crying Bengals fan on TV, it might just be Nikki :-)

(Hopefully I don't have to eat my words, but what fun is it if there isn't any smack talking?)
    Have fun on the couch!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    T.J. Armstrong:

Have fun on the couch!
    Ouch. But even mom is a steelers fan so, Nikki is a minority.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Yeah, our buddy suggested that she leave me in Cincy if the Bengals lose. The couch sounds better than walking home and that means I will have a Steelers' victory to keep me warm :-)
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Rain:
    T.J. Armstrong:

Have fun on the couch!
    Yeahhh... my thoughts exactly. He really is dreaming up some nonsense. I WILL NOT be walking out of the jungle without a victory.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    So....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy good game
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Steeler Nation till I die! :)
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Crazy good game
    Crazy good game... You mean crazy sick to my stomach, disappointment, let down and Ihatethesteelers but hate the Bengals more right now.