Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Love Being The Test Dummy

Sometimes its good to be in the right place at the right time :). Basically, being in this forum. Just a little thank you for letting me be Test Dummy. I can honestly say I never thought I would be happy to say I was someone Test Dummy. Thanks brother and for that you get this:)...

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Ummm......I'm confused, but excited to see you destroy someone!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the confused part
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Ooooo....Is he "testing" your Stogie Stand? Sweet, Daniel is getting effed up!!! (I'm hoping for this, anyways).
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like brother on brother dirty love action.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    This should be good!! I think it's Tony's turn lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Ooooo....Is he "testing" your Stogie Stand? Sweet, Daniel is getting effed up!!! (I'm hoping for this, anyways).
    In that case you're all Dummies. Ooooooooo
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    LOL!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Ooooooooooooooooooo. Tell me when to go... Tell me when to go... Tell me when to go... Tell me when to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Ooooooooooooooooooo. Tell me when to go... Tell me when to go... Tell me when to go... Tell me when to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb
    Put yo stunna shades on, put yo stunna shades on...
  • Options
    DC 0312 0860 0000 7561 6041
  • Options
    Rick Slapped me in the face with these. I honestly didn't know this was for me. I had to do a lot of research and back tracking to figure it out. Thanks Rick. You are a cooler guy.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    No need to thank me Sir. Your neat invention has not only myself using it. But a bunch of the members in our forum. That is just a small token of my appreciation. And I thank you again for the gift. So please enjoy mine....Side note, that DC is one the first cigars I bought from my B&M in December of 2010.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    No need to thank me Sir. Your neat invention has not only myself using it. But a bunch of the members in our forum. That is just a small token of my appreciation. And I thank you again for the gift. So please enjoy mine....Side note, that DC is one the first cigars I bought from my B&M in December of 2010.
    It shows. Yellow cello
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    class number one. rick young
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Rikki tikki, very nice!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Dang bro, nice hit!