Home General Discussion

Daaang it was a long month.

nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
Well, I'm back from my month in the field and it was just as stupid as expected. I had zero cell service and extremely limited internet....it was not whats up.

So...how is everyone. I've missed you all. I hope you are well.

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Hey brother, better in the field than in the sand box :P
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    all good Welcome back, The Giants and the Tigers are in the World Series. And the Seahawks beat the Packers and the Patriots.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Welcome Back Nick! Hope all is well.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    You missed a couple fun herfs! We should be planning another one here shortly
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey Nick. If you really are, Nick. Hmmm
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Welcome back!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome back nick!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:

Unfortunatly Afghaniland is in my near future....I get on the big aluminum bird in less than 90 days
    thanks for the warm welcome back folks!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    So, i told nick i let this slip...but while he was gone for the month, the guy watching his cigars allowed the humidity to go below 50%...not sure how long they were down. So, unfortunately he has to wait to get them rehydrated, nice and slow. So, I for one cannot let that happen and will have something packed up and ready to ship out tomorrow for you brother. Nick's addy is avaible by PM if you want to help a brother out
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    marineatbn03:

Unfortunatly Afghaniland is in my near future....I get on the big aluminum bird in less than 90 days
    Have to let me know where you are, might be able to have a herf if your close.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Nick, glad your back...I think I owe you.......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    You missed a couple fun herfs! We should be planning another one here shortly
    Welcome back Nick! You are required to attend the next Herf, lots of fun. Ill buy you a few drinks and we will have fun!! Ooohhhh I do have your addy!! Expect reinforcements very soon my friend!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hi nick! *hugs*
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You're back? For how long................. Glad you made it safe bud
    catfishbluezz:

not quite sure how long, I still dont have the exact date im leaving. Sometime in January though.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I think we need to throw a hurf very soon to properly welcome you back. what do you say fellow hurfsmen?
    Im down for it. I can really only do weekends though. I think veterans day weekend would be a great time.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell to the YES on that!!
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Um yes, Veterans day weekend would work but I'm not sure I can wait that long. I mean that's over 3 weeks away.... Hurf or die!!!!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    catfishbluezz:

not quite sure how long, I still dont have the exact date im leaving. Sometime in January though.
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood................. Plenty of time...
    Like Trident said, I told him about the person that was supposed to watch my humis failing miserably. He took it upon himself to make sure I had enough to smoke for awhile while mine are rehumidifying. Thank you so very much. When I told you about it, I was just venting. You are the bestest and I very much appreciate it. I have been wanting to try the black crown and I have not had any of those Padilla's, so I'm looking forward to them.

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    nickiam:
    catfishbluezz:

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood................. Plenty of time...

Translated: You're screwed...