Home General Discussion

Pick out my birthday cigar

I turn 35 next month and was looking for suggestions on what I should buy myself as a birthday smoke. I love all Padron Anniversarios, Illusione, Tatuaje. Suggestions open.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    cprsuperman:
    I turn 35 next month and was looking for suggestions on what I should buy myself as a birthday smoke. I love all Padron Anniversarios, Illusione, Tatuaje. Suggestions open.
    Happy Birthday, from the sounds of it, you got some good ideas right there. If it were me, I'd try to find something I had never tried. Any smokes that you've been dying to try but cant find?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    cprsuperman:
    Happy Birthday, from the sounds of it, you got some good ideas right there. If it were me, I'd try to find something I had never tried. Any smokes that you've been dying to try but cant find?

^^this! Instead of your standard "go to stick", choose something that will be truly memorable. I'm a Tat and Illusione fan, but opted to light up a supremely incredible 2007 God of Fire on my last birthday. It was a stick I've never had and never expected to have which made the experience much more of a special occasion to me. If there's one you've never had but want to try, ask around on the forum because I'm pretty sure someone here probably has it.