Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Help from RCY

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So Rick sees that I got a new Humi from Trident and asks if I need some Boveda packs to help get it ready, and I was like sure, so expecting package and open to find that he just had to add a Stradivarius for good measure, Very nice thank you. Are we starting this again??????? LOL
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice rick!! And congrats on the new humi mike!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    who is rick? i heard he had a child didnt name her Jiunn.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice...Mike Stradavarious is a great smoke. I would suggest to smoke it in the morning with clean palate. I reviewed it. I love this cigar time to time.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice classy drop on Mike!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Very nice...Mike Stradavarious is a great smoke. I would suggest to smoke it in the morning with clean palate. I reviewed it. I love this cigar time to time.
    Read that review, very nice will smoke in am!! Thanks you Rip
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there. Put them all in and play the waiting game. You will be happy in the end. Of course I had to send you a belated Birthday morning smoke. You know Jiunny would stay mad if I didn't include it, lol. Enjoy Mike...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Glad they got there. Put them all in and play the waiting game. You will be happy in the end. Of course I had to send you a belated Birthday morning smoke. You know Jiunny would stay mad if I didn't include it, lol. Enjoy Mike...
    taking my blanket to the east coast. mike, when you have that stradavararirius, tell me what ya think ok?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Rick.