Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June winner is Puffmaster!!!!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright guys, I just got home and honestly am too exhausted to deal with streaming a live drawing. I'm going to do the drawing in just a couple minutes and just take a couple pics to share. I'll be right back with the winner!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Alright, with the help of my lovely assistant, we have a winner! But first, the contestants: IMAG0352 The drawing: IMAG0353 And the winner: IMAG0355 Congratulations to dbeckom! Gentleman, please pay the man his due!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Who's got the addy?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats Dwayne! yes, what Lee said, I need this man's addy. 5 cigars that you'll hopefully like coming up meng!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy please... Put sandbags around your mailbox!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM addy to sleeve. Will get your winnings out on Monday, Dwayne

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh crap! PM's inbound

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    Oh crap! PM's inbound
    pm's sent. Thanks everyone!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Dwayne!! Expect a second package from yours truly! Hehehehehehe!!
    Dwayne, feel free to post in this thread with pics of your winnings. I think it will help to keep track of who has paid up and possibly help with participation in future months. I plan on getting a nice little package out to you later today. Hope you like!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats Dwayne!
    delivery confirmation 9405 5036 9930 0190 0785 81

enjoy!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Dwayne. Looks like you have some smoking ahead of you! 0312 0860 0002 0574 2060
    Tracking info On the way!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    DC# 0311 0820 0002 2367 1192 .......... Congrats Dwayne
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    mine goes out monday morning Congrats DB
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC#03120090000076554594 Congrats!! Enjoy
    The first 5 boxes have arrived...stay tuned for pics!

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On it's way, Dwayne. 0312143000118727895

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

03120860000023683897 enjoy
    Money can't buy taste
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Shipped this morning: 03100480000012329201 Congrats on the win!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Spent most of the day in the truck, so I'll get this out tomorrow. Sorry, D...
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    0311 2550 0002 1701 3180. On its way bro enjoy
    So waiting to see the outcome!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    This is going out Thursday morning from me. Sorry for the delay.
    Lmao I feel bad for mr beckoms mail man!! They are gonna have some back issues delivering all of these boxes!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Here's what I got so far. I'm sorry for the crappy pics...my daughter has my camera.

Leemcglynn hit me with a lil something for both of my passions...cigars and bass fishing! Thanks Bro! image

kingjk729

jiunn: I've been wanting to try that Tat Anarchy and I know nothing about the AKA...I'm sure it will be delicious as well.

jgibv's

sleeveplz

pross

lonewolf

and bigshizza

very cool Dwayne! I saw the anarchy on your wish list so that was a pretty easy one haha. enjoy in good health brother
    That's a nice haul with more still to come!!! Well done everybody. With winnings like those, the number of entrants next month might be even larger!
    SleevePlz:
    That's a nice haul with more still to come!!! Well done everybody. With winnings like those, the number of entrants next month might be even larger!
    I agree. Everyone has sent great selections, and I will enjoy every one of the sticks I've received. Thanks again.