Home General Discussion
Options

Partagas Man Cave

gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
Partagas is having a Man-Cave Contest . Between now and July 31st 09. Buy a specially marked box of Partagas Black Label 4 pack and receive instructions on entering. Tony Siragusa (sp) is their spokesperson for this contest. To enter you send in where you have to smoke at , dingy basement,cold garages, outside , behind the barn ...well you get the point. Looks like the most deserving and evidently miserable ,,hahha, smoker will get a $10,000.00 dollar man cave. Design your own or Partagas will do it for ya ...should be worth a 4 pack huh ???
What would you guys do ...design your own or let Partagas have at it !?!?

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'll keep my smoking spot but would rather have $10,000 in cigars!!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Jetmech_63:
    I'll keep my smoking spot but would rather have $10,000 in cigars!!!
    Screw that I'll just take the 10,000$. Needs me some tuition money.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'd take the cash, and build a walk-in.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    I'd take the cash, and build a walk-in.
    in a way thats a man cave.

i love my smoking spots. so i guess im out.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I live in an apartment, so I couldn't build a man cave. I'll take that money though. I too, have tuition coming up.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Oh, I've already got mine designed. In addition to the humidor, it includes a walk-in gun vault. And with $10K the ammo closet will be fully stocked as well. Already have all the electronic toys and stuff to hand on the walls.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Found instructions here for entering without making a purchase: http://www.mikescigars.com/partagas-cigar-cave.aspx