Home General Discussion
Options

Birthday smoke

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
Hey brothers!! Tomorrow is my birthday, a coupl of months ago I bout an opus lost city to save for this special day. About a month ago iwas gifted an opus x from lift603. My question is this, seeing how I have never smoked an opus of any kind, in your opinion which is better!

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I hear the X is better..but I never smoked the Lost City. Happy Birthday tomorrow!
  • Options
    Thanx rain!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Happy b-day, seems to be a lot of us born this month. The X gets my vote. I would make that my daily if I could find them. The aroma and texture of the smoke is incredible IMHO.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    Happy b-day, seems to be a lot of us born this month. The X gets my vote. I would make that my daily if I could find them. The aroma and texture of the smoke is incredible IMHO.
    Ok, if Pross wants the X, I change my vote to the Lost City.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy.....
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smoke both, then the upmann
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Sounds like a plan!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Never had the Lost City, but a well aged X is phenominal.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Hey brothers!! Tomorrow is my birthday, a coupl of months ago I bout an opus lost city to save for this special day. About a month ago iwas gifted an opus x from lift603. My question is this, seeing how I have never smoked an opus of any kind, in your opinion which is better!
    Personally, I don't know which is better or which you would prefer. However, I would personally recommend the Lost City. The regular line OpusX is much more affordable and available (especially in MI) than the Lost City. You might not get another one of those any time soon.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    catfishbluezz:
    Sounds like a plan!!
    the upmann is 09, but I'd wait at least a week or so
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Happy birthday and hope you enjoy which ever you decide on!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    reggie713:
    Personally, I don't know which is better or which you would prefer. However, I would personally recommend the Lost City. The regular line OpusX is much more affordable and available (especially in MI) than the Lost City. You might not get another one of those any time soon.
    Now you're just rubbing it in, Tony.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR