Home General Discussion

The Beard Can Help?

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
My birthday is coming up, and I'd like to get a custom sampler, because I'm looking to try a bunch of different corona sized cigars. All the time, I see people saying to contact The Beard and he will help with unconventional orders. So...how do I get in contact with him? Call and ask for The Beard?

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    My birthday is coming up, and I'd like to get a custom sampler, because I'm looking to try a bunch of different corona sized cigars. All the time, I see people saying to contact The Beard and he will help with unconventional orders. So...how do I get in contact with him? Call and ask for The Beard?
    Or ask for Tim Blythe, the man on whose face the Beard resides.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    Don't you mean his face resides on THE BEARD?
    Rain:
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    Don't you mean his face resides on THE BEARD?
    Slip of the tongue.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    You can email [email protected] as well. It may take him a day or two to get back to ya but he always comes through. You won't be disappointed!
    skweekz:
    You can email [email protected] as well. It may take him a day or two to get back to ya but he always comes through. You won't be disappointed!
    Thanks!
    Yep..The Beard CAN help. Includes all these coronas – 30 in all: 1Diesel 1 Est.1844 dos Capa 1 5 Vegas Triple A 1 Morro Castle 1 Man o’ War Puro Authentico 1 LHC CORE 2 AJ Signature Collection Habano 2 Nestor Signature Collection Maduro 2 MOW Armada 2 E.P. Carrillo Regalias Real 2 5 Vegas Classic 2 Obsidian 2 5 Vegas High Priming 2 Alec Bradley Maxx Brazil 2 Black Crown 2 Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles 2 Tatuaje La Casita Criolla 2 Partagas 1845
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    There's a great AJ Corona Sampler already on the list. I would start there. Tim is presently out of the office. Hoping he returns shortly, I need to make an order.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Yep..The Beard CAN help. Includes all these coronas – 30 in all: 1Diesel 1 Est.1844 dos Capa 1 5 Vegas Triple A 1 Morro Castle 1 Man o’ War Puro Authentico 1 LHC CORE 2 AJ Signature Collection Habano 2 Nestor Signature Collection Maduro 2 MOW Armada 2 E.P. Carrillo Regalias Real 2 5 Vegas Classic 2 Obsidian 2 5 Vegas High Priming 2 Alec Bradley Maxx Brazil 2 Black Crown 2 Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles 2 Tatuaje La Casita Criolla 2 Partagas 1845
    This is a GREAT sampler, I've had a lot of them and can attest that not one has let me down. the AAA , est 1844 dos capas, mow pa and tat havana VI's were fantastic. Most people love the armada corona's, i wasn't that impressed, but need to revisit for sure.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I too have heard great things about Tim......but I use Andrew and wouldnt change for the world! If I call and ask for him, I get him, and if I email, he gets back to me within an hour!!! Not to change your thread up, but if you are in a hurry and cant get Tim, I'd feel VERY comfortable going with Andy!!! Just my .02
    mmccartneydc:
    I too have heard great things about Tim......but I use Andrew and wouldnt change for the world! If I call and ask for him, I get him, and if I email, he gets back to me within an hour!!! Not to change your thread up, but if you are in a hurry and cant get Tim, I'd feel VERY comfortable going with Andy!!! Just my .02
    No way, Tim braved a hurricane to place my order ;)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    Very cool, wonder if they are competitive as to who can be the best Cust. Serv. Rep.????? All I know is that CCOM has great CS no matter who I've dealt with!
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    Very cool, wonder if they are competitive as to who can be the best Cust. Serv. Rep.????? All I know is that CCOM has great CS no matter who I've dealt with!
    Big +1.

I have never asked for a specific rep, but everyone I have spoken with has been great in helping me find deals. Only complaint I ever have had is they are also great at cleaning out my wallet.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    Big +1.

I have never asked for a specific rep, but everyone I have spoken with has been great in helping me find deals. Only complaint I ever have had is they are also great at cleaning out my wallet.
    +1 I've dealt with Andrew lately and Tina, both are great!! That's how you do customer service!!!