Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got shot in the face with a Glock/Ray gun. (edit:USPS robbed us)

2»

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I use a razor Sharp knife to open boxes so I don't damage the box and the items inside it. This is exactly the way the box looked when I got it.
    I'm not sure if it was opened, but it does look like it was run over by a truck, attacked by elephants and set on fire.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all works out at USPS tomorrow!! Very nice looking peppers just the same.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one lost in transit right now, left sorting facility in ann arbor on oct. 2, usps sux!! those peppers look great tho!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I guess I have better luck, but I've also been on a semi-hiatus with orders recently. I'm just waiting for those f u cs to lose a full box of cubans and tell me theres nothing I can do.

So I'm curious if the package was left on your doorstep, or you picked it up or was it pretty much handed to you by USPS mailman? Meaning could someone outside of USPS stolen from the box? I'm of the opinion someone employed by the USPS stole the cigars and 1 bag, and then just left 1 bag of peppers thinking you would just assume that was all that was in the package and be none-the-wiser. Seriously F usps.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    I guess I have better luck, but I've also been on a semi-hiatus with orders recently. I'm just waiting for those f u cs to lose a full box of cubans and tell me theres nothing I can do.

So I'm curious if the package was left on your doorstep, or you picked it up or was it pretty much handed to you by USPS mailman? Meaning could someone outside of USPS stolen from the box? I'm of the opinion someone employed by the USPS stole the cigars and 1 bag, and then just left 1 bag of peppers thinking you would just assume that was all that was in the package and be none-the-wiser. Seriously F usps.
    i'm glad u got yours Blurr, by the way. How did everyone like them at your work?
  • Options
    So went into local usps office, and they say sorry, there is nothing they can do, bs, i show them the picture and they say i can't prove they did anything. Whatever, so i tell them last time i ever ship anything from here, and and who do i contact then. Guy says, no 1 can help u with a smile on his face.I told him i already emailed main office, and he says they won't help u. What the hell, the whole time with this smile on his face, made me so pissed off. I tell him good luck keeping your job when they loose there vote next week. He just laughs. No call or email from main office yet, probaly won't b 1 either. So sad.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm convinced that it was someone from USPS that stole from us. I live in a cul de sac and the neighbors really look out for one another. Let's say it was an outsider roaming neighborhoods stealing packages. As a theif, would they really open a package, take time to open it and be selective of what they want to take, then take the time to close it up again?

To me, losing a package is diff. Sure I'd be heated if they lose a package. But when someone steals and has the audacity to still send it after they took items out pisses me off.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    So went into local usps office, and they say sorry, there is nothing they can do, bs, i show them the picture and they say i can't prove they did anything. Whatever, so i tell them last time i ever ship anything from here, and and who do i contact then. Guy says, no 1 can help u with a smile on his face.I told him i already emailed main office, and he says they won't help u. What the hell, the whole time with this smile on his face, made me so pissed off. I tell him good luck keeping your job when they loose there vote next week. He just laughs. No call or email from main office yet, probaly won't b 1 either. So sad.
    start a YouTube video describing what they did with pics and what this ahole said to you... Title it usps sucks cack or something crazy... Admins love social networking... Worked on FedEx and ups. They also have a consumer affairs group that is awesome to deal with. Call the 800# on the green slip, choose other, ask for consumer affairs.
  • Options
    Thats a good idea catfish.
  • Options
    Just got off the phone with USPS. I gave them all the info that they asked for and they are going to have their "investigators" look into it. They also gave me a case# and will be receiving a call if they get any kind of info regarding the matter.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Glock1975:
    blurr:

i'm glad u got yours Blurr, by the way. How did everyone like them at your work?

They were awesome. I stuffed a few of the larger banana's and a few I could fit sausage in, and I cook them all in a tomato sauce in a crockpot. then I take all the small ones and all the super hot habaneros and put them in the sauce with some extra random hot sausage to cook all at once. We have some hot-sauce heroes at work that like to be tuff. Lets say the habaneros had some grown men crying. Definitely delish though.
  • Options
    blurr:
    Glock1975:
    blurr:

They were awesome. I stuffed a few of the larger banana's and a few I could fit sausage in, and I cook them all in a tomato sauce in a crockpot. then I take all the small ones and all the super hot habaneros and put them in the sauce with some extra random hot sausage to cook all at once. We have some hot-sauce heroes at work that like to be tuff. Lets say the habaneros had some grown men crying. Definitely delish though.
    Awesome, those habaneros were very hot, cut several up for salsa and could stop sneezing all day.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Just got off the phone with USPS. I gave them all the info that they asked for and they are going to have their "investigators" look into it. They also gave me a case# and will be receiving a call if they get any kind of info regarding the matter.
    I don't want to bust your bubble or anything but when 0pat sent me a package that came up missing we did the same thing. They said they were launching an investigation. No one ever called or returned our calls. When we finally reached someone again they said there was nothing they could do. I think catfish has a great idea. Blast them so more people are aware of the shadyness going on with USPS.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    I don't want to bust your bubble or anything but when 0pat sent me a package that came up missing we did the same thing. They said they were launching an investigation. No one ever called or returned our calls. When we finally reached someone again they said there was nothing they could do. I think catfish has a great idea. Blast them so more people are aware of the shadyness going on with USPS.
    Yeah, Ray from Hughes Rd. and I kinda figured that as soon as we found out.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    You can also contact local law enforcement. They probably won't do much with one complaint, but if everyone complains when it happens to them, it can spur more indepth looks. Also, it is election time. Call your local representatives, they may be able to at least get your calls returned.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    WhoDeyGal:
    danielzreyes:
    Yeah, Ray from Hughes Rd. and I kinda figured that as soon as we found out.
    Yes daniel, after i emailed them, they called me today, and told me they would look into it, but said there is probaly not much to do, but have U call and open a complaint.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Honestly fellas, its a lost cause. You are just wasting your time on this. Sorry, but its the truth. I've dealt with this before and you should just write this as a loss...