Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jiunn kicked me in the nads and ran!!!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well I returned from the lounge today after a very long week of going crazy! I had set ups trade with the month and I sent mine first with a letter saying no to return fire! Well I got a order in that I was expecting but there was another package with it. Well stupid me because not only am I at almost max capacity and after getting bent over by the enola ghosts jiunn decides to hit me where it counts!! Thank you snooby you sent a awesome selection and you must have read my mind about a lot of the sticks you sent!! Now I still owe you and I'm not gonna listen to you saying no!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lee, looks like its your week to get beat down. Nice hit Jiunny
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't feel lonely, Lee. Jiunn raped me twice with a bomb and a purchase I made from him. Excellent selection, my friend. Jiunn, you so cray-zee!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee, looks like its your week to get beat down. Nice hit Jiunny
    +1 Nice hit there
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Jiunn. Well deserving target.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does your back feel any better after getting bent over so many times Lee? Nice smackin there Snoobie...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don’t be scared You got the mood prepared Go on and kiss the korean.
    Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don’t stop now Don’t try to hide it how You wanna kiss the Leeeeeeee.

what the hell was that Jiunn? gosh! enjoy dude. surgeon general says: don't send me anything.
  • Options
    That's it!!! People are getting bombed hard!!! Running low on space dang it!! And my back is fine is the a$$ reamimg that's hurting now!!! Come on out enola ghosts let me spread the joy!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliu:
    Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don’t be scared You got the mood prepared Go on and kiss the korean.
    Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don’t stop now Don’t try to hide it how You wanna kiss the Leeeeeeee.

what the hell was that Jiunn? gosh! enjoy dude. surgeon general says: don't send me anything.
    Surgeon general is wrong!! But I'll make you sweat it out for a little lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:

Surgeon general is wrong!! But I'll make you sweat it out for a little lol
    Very splendid hit for Lee, you have been abused this week, perhaps more to come......great hit roomie!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That's it!!! People are getting bombed hard!!! Running low on space dang it!! And my back is fine is the a$$ reamimg that's hurting now!!! Come on out enola ghosts let me spread the joy!!!!

I think there was an offer of a donut to sit on in a previous thread...I'm sure the offer still stands. Nice hit June Bug
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:

I think there was an offer of a donut to sit on in a previous thread...I'm sure the offer still stands. Nice hit June Bug
    yes I think he does need it!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:

yes I think he does need it!:-) :-)
    Dan's got the tucks pads already, hit him up!!