Home General Discussion

Diesel Wicked

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
I see there is a new diesel set to be released and it def sounds like a kick in the teeth. The filler and binder is lingero and the wrapper is a Lingero Pa broadleaf. Sounds sounds like my kind of cigar, I know most of you guys are either fans of AJ or your not but this seems to be a bit diferent.

Comments

• SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    I can't wait to try one. Love the Pa broadleaf! I hope they will be included in samples and offered on Sprintsale for cheap.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that name. Just makes you want to try one.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    The pricing looks a little higher that other diesels 13 for 100.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    Maybe these are supposed to be "higher end" Diesels, like the Crucibles?? Since the pricing is similar - just speculating.

Either way - hope to try one of these, as I'm curious to see how it compares to the other Diesels.
    But I'm with you, Gaetano - IMO the pricing is a little steep for a "Diesel" - will have to wait for some reviews to see if they're worth it.

And idk if this was up before, but looks like they're available: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1424

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    For what aj does the regular diesel line is under priced. It's nice when we are able o get great sticks or great deals, but we also need to recognize quality
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I ordered 2. Wanna see what they are about.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Please let us know I thought about picking up a few of them try try. Imma Big Diesel Fan..
    I ordered some as well. Will post about them on sunday
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    I just hope they're not gimmicky like the Punisher. Please keep us posted!
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Just ordered a few and Steve the 1 punisher I had I loved ordered a few of those too lol
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I really liked the punisher i had. but im with the others on not knowing if this would be worth it.

Medic45:
    Just ordered a few and Steve the 1 punisher I had I loved ordered a few of those too lol

off topic but medic you have a pm.
    taythegibs:
    I really liked the punisher i had. but im with the others on not knowing if this would be worth it.

Medic45:

off topic but medic you have a pm.
    I replied good sir! And the answer is NO
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I too loved the punisher that I had, grabbed the 10 tubed publishers off the daily deal a ccouple of weeks ago! Soooo......... I cannot wait to try the new diesel!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    That box of 13 is actually 14. There is a secret hidden 14th cigar, under the others, in a special coffin. Its unbanded and doesnt smell like the others. Smells amazing though.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you guys please stop posting this stuff?
    Holy crap, how's a guy supposed to get any money saved up for things?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Yes and only way to get it is buy a box...14 is next years release??? Hmmm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    0patience:
    Whaa? Website lists singles in stock
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Had one last night. It was ok. I'm not a huge diesel fan in general so that my opinion with a grain of salt. I did get 2 though so I will revisit in a few months to see if I change my opinion. Also had a Diesel Grind last night that I liked a little better. Also got 2 of those so I can do the same.
    MVW67:
    0patience:
    The 14th stick is supposed to be the next premium diesel line, like this years crucible. You only get the coffin box if you order a box of the wicked. I should get my wicked in today with the anticipation of smoking one on saturday.
    Nachos, apparently.

rwheelwright:
    Had one last night. It was ok. I'm not a huge diesel fan in general so that my opinion with a grain of salt. I did get 2 though so I will revisit in a few months to see if I change my opinion. Also had a Diesel Grind last night that I liked a little better. Also got 2 of those so I can do the same.
    Would you say this cigar is powerful or just medium full?
    Gaetano7890:
    rwheelwright:
    Would you say this cigar is powerful or just medium full?
    Medium Full
    And I was really excited for this release especially since every layer of the cigar is supposed to be Lingero or high primmings. Probally better off sticking with MAN O WAR PA.
    Gaetano7890:
    And I was really excited for this release especially since every layer of the cigar is supposed to be Lingero or high primmings. Probally better off sticking with MAN O WAR PA.
    Remember, this is my opinion. The Cain F is supposed to be the strongest Cain. I found it more medium and really tasty. All subjective
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Gaetano7890:
    Remember, this is my opinion. The Cain F is supposed to be the strongest Cain. I found it more medium and really tasty. All subjective
    Straight up gangsta. What've you found to be strong?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    rwheelwright:
    Gaetano7890:
    Fair enough. How is the Retrohale.
    0patience:
    LOL +1

Between my "want list," the new releases, and the deals that keep showing up in my email....I could damn near go bankrupt if I gave in to all these friggin' temptations.....
    Stay strong brother! I feel your pain! haha

Ken Light:
    rwheelwright:
    Gaetano7890:
    Straight up gangsta. What've you found to be strong?
    opus x!
    Gaetano7890:
    rwheelwright:
    Gaetano7890:
    Fair enough. How is the Retrohale.
    I can't give you an honest answer on.that. One nostril was clogged. lol
  • I just got my first CI order and broke out the Diesel Wicked as my first taste from the box. Poured myself a Friday Bacardi Select and coke and went for a walk with family and dog to enjoy this smoke with much anticipation. First 1/3 or the cigar was very nice. A little strong for my taste, but good non the less, but about half way through the cigar I got a very strong taste that was not very pleasant. After I cut the butt back a bit the taste subsided a bit, but never really came back to the nice flavor of the first 1/3. Overall, I wasn't impressed, but then I'm not a huge fan of full flavored cigars, and this is my first diesel. I have a few more in the pack, so I'll let everyone know if I have a different experience with my next Wicked.