Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Giants win the WORLD SERIES!

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
hi Tony. did you know the Giants won the World Series?

do you remember typing this?

"Edit. Maybe I won't do this again. I decided to go through and take note of who gave which cigars so I could acknowledge them when I got around to smoking them. When I got done, I realized that the box is missing the Ashton ESG from Jiunn, the Padron '26 from Smokindaddy, the Epernay and RASS from wfip, and the OpusX from Kingjk. On the bright side, someone randomly threw in a ISOM Partagas. Whoever gifted the Party, please let me know so I can properly thank you. Whoever took the five other cigars, well, you know what you can do."

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh?? Don't get it Snoobie please clarify...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Jiunn had some nachos for lunch, and he likes to share with his roomies.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm vaguely aware that the Giants, who don't play football, with a pitcher named Romo, whose first name isn't Tony, played in a little baseball game and apparently won. Why do you ask?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    I think he's more of a Pho guy and at his age, he's too old for roomies! I think I get it..where is Danielzreyes to interpret for me?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    I think he's more of a Pho guy and at his age, he's too old for roomies! I think I get it..where is Danielzreyes to interpret for me?
    Yous Guys,, dont ya know Jiunnese,, makes perfect sense !!
  • Options
    does no one understand me?! gosh! so when i first started to learn english, pictures helped me. So shaftie shaft, this is what I mean.

I tried to grab stuff that was left out of your pass as much as possible. Sorry if certain things are off.. like.. i'm giving you padron 1964 instead of 1926 (but I actually really like this corona ring gauged vitola).

disclaimer to whoever wants to take this away from our beloved Shaftiebator: F U A-HOLE
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Joo Joo. That's pretty awesome of you.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliu:
    does no one understand me?! gosh! so when i first started to learn english, pictures helped me. So shaftie shaft, this is what I mean.

I tried to grab stuff that was left out of your pass as much as possible. Sorry if certain things are off.. like.. i'm giving you padron 1964 instead of 1926 (but I actually really like this corona ring gauged vitola).

disclaimer to whoever wants to take this away from our beloved Shaftiebator: F U A-HOLE
    Ohhhh now I get it!! Sorry Snoobie I'm a little slow on the uptake! Nicely done bro
  • Options
    yea brah. bro. brahhhh. jimbo, i got a stash for you too. but later on. you and shaftiebator need a good cigar package or two. you two send out a TON of great stuff. only right to receive here n there. nawh i'm sayin?
  • Options
    jliu:
    yea brah. bro. brahhhh. jimbo, i got a stash for you too. but later on. you and shaftiebator need a good cigar package or two. you two send out a TON of great stuff. only right to receive here n there. nawh i'm sayin?
    You Kray Kray mini me... Love you rong time.....
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    i can't wait to smash you shizz... You need to get down to CA for a herf...holidays with the fam???
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    i can't wait to smash you shizz... You need to get down to CA for a herf...holidays with the fam???
    Are you kidding why do you think I live up here? Same reason my sister moved to Idaho... It's no bueno down there.. But, ill probably make it down there next year to see my brother and his family in Ojai.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Are you kidding why do you think I live up here? Same reason my sister moved to Idaho... It's no bueno down there.. But, ill probably make it down there next year to see my brother and his family in Ojai.
    im not a fan of SoCal really, love northern CA and would love to move far north if I could. Let me know when you head down dude.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    im not a fan of SoCal really, love northern CA and would love to move far north if I could. Let me know when you head down dude.
    Definitely will do that! Love to Herf you and others!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    yes! for sure let us know when you come down this way. give me enough heads up and I'm sure we can make a great herf happen. gotta. part of what this community in my opinion is all about!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    yes! for sure let us know when you come down this way. give me enough heads up and I'm sure we can make a great herf happen. gotta. part of what this community in my opinion is all about!
    For sure Junny we will make it an epic time!!
  • Options
    Jiunn, what are you thinking? This is totally uncalled for. Don't make me do something YOU will regret!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Jiunn, what are you thinking? This is totally uncalled for. Don't make me do something YOU will regret!
    good morning Tony. please have a nice cup of STFU. just kidding. I just wanted to say that but I dont mean it.

this is the least I can do for someone that continuously bombs folks on here with very premium cigars. this is simply a gift. no need to get into this retaliation bla bla bs
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    good morning Tony. please have a nice cup of STFU. just kidding. I just wanted to say that but I dont mean it.

this is the least I can do for someone that continuously bombs folks on here with very premium cigars. this is simply a gift. no need to get into this retaliation bla bla bs
    Oh, Jiunn. What am I going to do with you? It might take me a little while to find the answer to that question, but when I do, you will know.
  • Options
    ^ _ ^ V
  • Options
    Man, you know it's coming and it still hurts like a ****! IMAG0349 This isn't over...
  • Options
    glad you got them shafterbator. let those suckers rest up for a week or so and start firing them up. don't save them cuz i gots mo