Home General Discussion

RCY Cigars

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
hey mr rick.. Just wanted to say hello. Been a while since we have chatted over the forums, how is everything? You enjoy any of the cigars i sent you?

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Things are starting to get back to normal. Thanks for asking, as far as the cigars you sent. I have yet to smoke one. I have not been able to smoke as much this month. But I'm sure they will meet a ashtray buriel soon, lol.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    glad to hear things are getting back to normal.. and yeah i feel you i have smoked maybe 6 cigars in the last 2-3 months. school has been crazy
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Rick you do realize how all that happened don't you??? JK..LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    You starting stuff mike? I dont want to beat you down like i did ricky boy..lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    MVW67:
    HAHA, NOOOO. I was talking about the kids LMAO!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    JHewey:
    MVW67:
    HAHA, NOOOO. I was talking about the kids LMAO!!!
    Good reply...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I like I have my own thread, thank you. And thank you Mike and yes I know and remember well how it all started :)....
    Looking at the trades and bombs section i see you doing very well lately.. Good to hear man.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh kids. They seem like a good idea at the time then they turn into teenagers. Lol. JK can't imagine not being a dad now. But Ricks a better man than I. I think I'd be pulling what's left of my hair out.??