Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just Spreading the Love. "Blind Trade" Anyone????????????

13»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Well I thought I could play in the Big Leagues but Greg gave me a friendly reminder that he is indeed the Alpha around these parts. Thank you sir! Truly amazing selection of sticks you sent. I greatly appreciate it!!

Nice hit Greg! Is it just me or do the wrappers on LFD's just always look delicious?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    skweekz:
    Well I thought I could play in the Big Leagues but Greg gave me a friendly reminder that he is indeed the Alpha around these parts. Thank you sir! Truly amazing selection of sticks you sent. I greatly appreciate it!!

Nice hit Greg! Is it just me or do the wrappers on LFD's just always look delicious?
    what's up with that dpg blue?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Firecracker! It was a B&M exclusive a little while back.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Ca. sucks
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    It is made for a BM called "Two Guys Smoke Shop". Decent cigar. I have smoked 3-4 of them. Someone on here turned me on to them some time ago....Not a go to cigar for me, but I thought that I would spread the love...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Greg, got your side of the trade...and it was way more than a simple blind 5/5. You really know how to hook a brother up. I will try to post pics tonight but having issues with my camera. You should have my end on Friday, again, sorry for the delay.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Greg, got your side of the trade...and it was way more than a simple blind 5/5. You really know how to hook a brother up. I will try to post pics tonight but having issues with my camera. You should have my end on Friday, again, sorry for the delay.
    This should prove interesting......lmao:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    skweekz:

Not cool, someone smoked a cigar, wrapped it up and sent it to you. Sorry bro.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dayyummm Greg!!! You weren't kiddin' about "spreadin the love" !! That's a whole lot of lovin' right there.
    Great smokes & great hit!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *