Home General Discussion

Been out of it for a while

Life has been keeping me pretty dang busy but i feel like i've left y'all here... i think i should bomb someone... any ideas/suggestions? (no heavy hitters, i cant throw out high end stuff... i just dont have it.)

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    can you pm your addy again gibby? dont think that i forgot
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Life has been keeping me pretty dang busy but i feel like i've left y'all here... i think i should bomb someone... any ideas/suggestions? (no heavy hitters, i cant throw out high end stuff... i just dont have it.)
    Ray from Hughes Rd.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    jliu:
    can you pm your addy again gibby? dont think that i forgot
    i moved... remember? :D I actually ran into Direwolf at the end of a horrid day at work (right before i broke up with the now ex) and he told me June like the month said hi. he threw me through a loop and i was too tongue tied to really respond.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha. that's awesome. i love that wolfie. seriously though dude, please PM your addy. I've been wanting to send you some cigars.
    ... i sent you a pm.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you. How's the Disney life going? I enjoyed reading your thread about your job and such in the non cigar related section. You should really update that one!
    Disney life is great, im with a girl now whose grandfather smoked cigars before he passed so she really doesnt mind me smoking one around her, the first time we hung out outside of work was walking around my apartment complex talking about life issues while i was smoking a punch uppercut.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother!! I nominate music man!! His humi is prett low
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    taythegibs:
    Ray from Hughes Rd.
    No Daniel, what did i ever do to u.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    taythegibs:
    Ray from Hughes Rd.
    you rubbed jalapenos in my eyes.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    taythegibs:
    Ray from Hughes Rd.
    you rubbed jalapenos in my eyes.
    Lol, that's a sign of friendship.
    pm me an addy guys!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Back Tay, I myself have only been back for 2 weeks. and Boy have I missed it..
    bumpity bump bump :D im still in need of an addy!
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Medic45:
    Welcome Back Tay, I myself have only been back for 2 weeks. and Boy have I missed it..
    I just came back last week my self.
    I got a call from the front desk of my apartment complex today. they told me i had a package and they had just forgotten to call me about it...for the last 4 days... anyway, it was a killer bomb from June!

Thanks Mr. Month!
    Ive got a box with some cigars in it but no addy!! it seems like no one wants to share...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you. May not be much help, but never know.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.