Home General Discussion

New Projects

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Working on two kick ass projects for the Fall. Both are super hush hush right now but they are going to blow you guys away. Very premium and very tasty. Look for an October release!!

Comments

• thizzcorethizzcore Posts: 48
    awesome cant wait!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    come on October ...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    just in time for my birthday
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Working on two kick ass projects for the Fall. Both are super hush hush right now but they are going to blow you guys away. Very premium and very tasty. Look for an October release!!
    tease.
  • 0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    Oct. 13th here - I'm with ya kuzi
  • hawaiianbasshawaiianbass Posts: 123
    Alex, why do you have to torture us? At least I'll have plenty of time to save up my money.

CK
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:

Man, I have had women try this $hit with me before. Funny thing is... I don't think it bothered me as much as this tease has. At least I can consol myself knowing we still have the Forum Blend to get by on until October.
    It's kind of like having the prettiest girl at school promise you your wildest night of pleasure... but not tonight. ANTICIPATION, turning to DESPARATION LOL.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I am pretty excited for the forum blend. Honestly, so excited that the anticipation for that is way overshadowing this. I know, though, that come July, when I have the forum blend in my hand, I'll be wondering about this again.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:

Man, I have had women try this $hit with me before. Funny thing is... I don't think it bothered me as much as this tease has. At least I can consol myself knowing we still have the Forum Blend to get by on until October.
    It's kind of like having the prettiest girl at school promise you your wildest night of pleasure... but not tonight. ANTICIPATION, turning to DESPARATION LOL.
    Hmm, I don't know. I'm intrigued. Though I hate teasing...
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Gurkha HMR for less than $100 a stick? Ahh, wishfull thinking. :-)
    ah, there ya go.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I wouldn't buy an HRM if it was less than $10 a stick. :D
    j0z3r:
    I wouldn't buy an HRM if it was less than $10 a stick. :D
    what if 100 was like 10 dollars...?
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    hmmm....let me guess....Cigar.com Autumn Blend??? lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    You're an evil man, Alex. Pure evil.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Can you atleast give us a price range so we can know what to expect/ save for?