Home Ratings & Reviews

Pardon family reserve 1926 no. 45

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well it was a great b-day, even better when I light into this and had a glass of macallan 17year old scotch right after I finished of a 15 ounce rib eye . Really loved this cigar, and now is in my top 3 maybe 2 smokes I have ever had.

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Out of curiosity, which cigar are you holding in your #1 spot?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I haven't had a bunch, I'm sure there is better out there, but what I have had I would say my top is liga flying pig, AF Anejo reserva no. 50, and big fan of my father and Olivia v. So I would say the padron which was really full and spicy would sit between the flying pig and the A F and my father
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Honestly I haven't had a bunch, I'm sure there is better out there, but what I have had I would say my top is liga flying pig, AF Anejo reserva no. 50, and big fan of my father and Olivia v. So I would say the padron which was really full and spicy would sit between the flying pig and the A F and my father
    Well that's not bad at all!! Did you smoke the maddy or natural padron?? Just wondering since everything else listed is maddy. And damn now I have to try the FFP!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    Well that's not bad at all!! Did you smoke the maddy or natural padron?? Just wondering since everything else listed is maddy. And damn now I have to try the FFP!!
    It was the natural. Thanks
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    Lee, you haven't tried the FFP yet? Don't tell me I need to send you a couple! Glock, that is a nice list. I love the FFP and the #50 is my favorite size for the anejo. Any other particular cigars you have been wanting to try?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock1975:
    Lee, you haven't tried the FFP yet? Don't tell me I need to send you a couple! Glock, that is a nice list. I love the FFP and the #50 is my favorite size for the anejo. Any other particular cigars you have been wanting to try?
    Hahahaha no tony you've already destroyed me!! If I can't find one locally I would be glad to trade but no bombing lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Very nice man, sounds like a great evening. the 45 is a good smoke. I like the 46 a bit more but hell the 85 is nice as well. Padron does make nice smokes especially the FR.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Very nice man, sounds like a great evening. the 45 is a good smoke. I like the 46 a bit more but hell the 85 is nice as well. Padron does make nice smokes especially the FR.
    Lol one of my old reliables is a londres maduro...$3 you can't beat it IMO
    Money can't buy taste