Options

WINNER ANNOUNCED - Camo Cigar Caddy Giveaway - Thanks to MTuccelli

2»

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Glock1975:
    Wow, thanks Rob for the contest, really great cigar caddy, not sure my answer deserved it but thanks, will come in handy and used alot. Again really great to have your knowledge and reviews here for us to learn. And thanks Ken and John for the comments, very nice of ya.
    I love it when Ccom guys win... and to be honest, I didn't realize the winner was a Ccom guy... i just didn't make the connection... but yes, your answer was great, so congrats! PM me your info and I'll get it out in the mail.
    Wow I had no idea either, funny how we sometimes only know each other by user names. Plus I agree always nice when a fellow ccom brother wins. Congrats Ray on being the winner this go around. I am looking forward to working with Rob on some more giveaways.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray from Hughes Rd. Go buy a Lotto ticket! I think you're about to win yet another contest.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Michael, really honored to be apart of this community and i hope CC keeps it up. and Daniel, still 1 card to go bro, anything can happen.
  • Options
    Also pm sent Rob.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Ray! And a big thank you to Rob and Mike for the awesome contest and great prize!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro.. and Thanks guys for allowing me to be apart of an awesome contest..Ya'll are the greatest.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice ray ray! you're going to love that thing. it's super cool
  • Options
    Thanks Guys, im sure i will, looks unbelievable.