Home Non Cigar Related

Time to start dusting her off

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else ride?
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do. Street and Park. I ride an Option Mirror for park and for street Forum Street Dweller. MMMMM C-Boxes and hand rails. 15 -15 Goofy
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you still or use to sk8?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You young kids and your toys! Bah!!
    Oh, what the He!! am I talkin about?!? I used to ride Burton back in the day... When I was skating I rode some no-name deck a guy was selling out of his basement, Indy trucks, Slimeball wheels and bearings. Honestly, the cheap-o deck was better than some of the enjoi and Element decks I rode later on... I'd still be riding if it wasn't for a boogered up leg. Then again, I still have my sons board, bindings and boots in the storage building. Hmmmmm...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to ride one of those once.....didn't turn out too well.

Been skiing for a long time though and I think 8+ years of skiing --- then trying to strap 1 board to both feet - instead of 1 board on each foot - and the only advice I received from friends was "don't fall, you'll be fine" - LOL. So after trying to ride it for a few hours on our very icy slopes of Ohio, and falling more times than I'd like to admit - I was quite sore and said "not for me, I want my skis back"

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• VisionVision Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

I still skate but not skateboard..... aggressive inline. Ive been rolling for 16 years. I still skate street and park as much as possible.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    danielzreyes:

I still skate but not skateboard..... aggressive inline. Ive been rolling for 16 years. I still skate street and park as much as possible.
    I asked because maybe it had something to do with your C.com name.

I sk8ed (skateboard) for about 9 years straight. I have skated with a few pros in my days of skating. Lance Mountain, Danny Way, Willy Santos, Steve Caballero, Tony Hawk etc. I got as far as getting a few sponsors from local shops. I'll still step on my son's board once and awhile. Good memories, good times.