Home General Discussion

What celebration stick will you smoke if...

gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
your guy wins? Don't care who your guy is, just what you will smoke. I'm looking forward to a Padron 1964 Anni Exclusivo with 2 years on it.

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    You sir have just supplied me with a reason to go buy something fancy and my B&M. Time to make a decision.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Swisher Sweet Reserve 2012.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The figurado??
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    The figurado??
    That's the one.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    The figurado??
    That's the one.
    That's some limited edition ish right there....lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    If one wins I will smoke a Padron 26, if the other wins I will smoke the barrel of my 9mm
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    If one wins I will smoke a Padron 1964 6x60 natural. If the other wins I will smoke a Padron 1926 6x60 maduro. Because either way I am not going to get any satisfaction out of this election. Only they will. And in my opinion both are big... cigars.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    If one wins I will smoke a Padron 26, if the other wins I will smoke the barrel of my 9mm
    I literally just lost it! My wife is sitting here looking at me like I'm crazy haha. Well done!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    To answer the question, tomorrow night I'll be smoking an ISOM...not for the election and/or results. But rather for poker night with some friends and my birthday being Wednesday.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... Joya Cabinetta or Tabak Cafe Con Leche if Obama Wins..... A roll of 100 dollar bills if Mitt wins.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Mike, enjoy that stick whatever it may be.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    A JDN Celebracion. If my guy wins, I'll celebrate because he won. If the other guy wins, I'll celebrate no more political ads.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    marineatbn03:
    I literally just lost it! My wife is sitting here looking at me like I'm crazy haha. Well done!
    That is f***ing funny, right there!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    A JDN Celebracion. If my guy wins, I'll celebrate because he won. If the other guy wins, I'll celebrate no more political ads.
    I figure it doesnt matter either way, but the absence of political ads is worth a good cigar. Maybe a Liga Undercrown or a San Lotano Oval. I feel bad for the people without cable. Every ad is for this guy or that guy, this prop or that prop. "Just one more day. I can do this"
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    If my guy wins I'll smoke my entire stash, but that ain't happening. So if the guy I hope wins I'll smoke a behike or padron 80th I think, maybe an ISOM.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    If Vermin Supreme (http://www.verminsupreme.com/) wins I will buy a Havana 1868 from CCOM and smoke it.

SUPREME FOR PRESIDENT

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    We invited 400 plus guests at the Embassy from local politicians to other foreign diplomats to present our democratic process. Whoever wins will be my president and I will accept his leadership. We cannot show our like or dislike or imotion front a bunch of a multi- national foreign guests. In fact, I am not in either side but got the responsibility to intertain the cigar smokers with diplomatic dance. That's what we call it. I believe, I will make some great friendship tomorrow night over cigars. I will take a huge selection and smoke whatever I feel like. To me- everyday is special.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    your guy wins?
    HA HA HA my guy wont win.

if he does ill smoke a HdM Le Hoyo Series Des dieux immediately followed by a Davidoff Maduro.

If my guy gets more than 5% of the vote ill smoke a GoF.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    skweekz:
    marineatbn03:
    That is f***ing funny, right there!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    scarlin:
    If Vermin Supreme (http://www.verminsupreme.com/) wins I will buy a Havana 1868 from CCOM and smoke it.

SUPREME FOR PRESIDENT

What the ***.

That is hilarious.