Home General Discussion

Bear Pack

Did anyone order the Bear Pack that came in the Cigar of the Month shipment this month?? Just wondering what made you decide to order??

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the bear pack?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • It's a pack of 6 Padilla's that are on sale for $14.95 You get three Golden Bears and three Black Bears...I've never tired either...but love a sale!!! :)
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Something is wrong with this.......I can guarantee you that BEARS hunt alone, not in packs........I speak from experience.......
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    HarleyHetz:
    It's a pack of 6 Padilla's that are on sale for $14.95 You get three Golden Bears and three Black Bears...I've never tired either...but love a sale!!! :)
    if you like these after you try them, keep an eye on the sprint sale. They pop up fairly regularly and you can get one helluva deal. I personally really like both the Black and Golden
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Something is wrong with this.......I can guarantee you that BEARS hunt alone, not in packs........I speak from experience.......
    I don't know Greg the ghosts hunt in packs!! As for the padillas I'm not really feeling his stuff recently...to many construction issues
    Money can't buy taste