Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Welcome CatfishBluezz to RRR - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

TODAY is the Last day to enter! Prize pack will include at least 1 ISOM!

Yep, Dustin has turned to the Dark Side! He posted his first review on RRR today and he went with one if his favorites - Avo 787 Perfecto

so, in order to make Dustin feel welcomed, I am doing a Cigar.com Exclusive Giveaway on RRR! To enter, click on the image below to find Dustin's review and leave a comment... no twitter, no facebook... just a simple comment. I'll pick a winner on Friday and that person will get a RRR prize pack... simple enough right?

Click on the image below to see the new review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Avo 787 Perfecto

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    this is a fantastic smoke!! I have one left and just ordered a box of the perfectos last week.

got you your first "like"!! btw, why did they discontinue the 787 line???
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    this is a fantastic smoke!! I have one left and just ordered a box of the perfectos last week.

That's why I smoked it LOL....been thinking of a box of perfectos or robo's
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    zeebra:

That's why I smoked it LOL....been thinking of a box of perfectos or robo's
    if you are buying one, shoot me a pm before you do on the deal I got. .
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Very nice review! What's next on the catfishreviewzz??
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    skweekz:
    we'll have another one posted in the next few days... off the top, I can't remember what it is though...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No twitter & no facebook requirement? Now that's a contest I like....count me in.

And great review too Dustin. Still have never smoked and AVO, got 1 big ol' AVO churchill in the humi, I know it's not a 787 but reading your review has inspired me to move it to the top of the humi & light it up soon, hopefully this weekend if the weather holds up.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    skweekz:
    lat54 from l'atelier, diesel crucible, la aurora corojo. They all are done, rob and I just need to get together and post them. On deck are cabaiguan, chaveta maduro, and tres reyna.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    skweekz:
    lat54 from l'atelier, diesel crucible, la aurora corojo. They all are done, rob and I just need to get together and post them. On deck are cabaiguan, chaveta maduro, and tres reyna.
    looking forward to those, especially the diesel cru and cabaiguan - since I either have those or have smoked them recently. looking forward to "comparing notes"

• Options
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    skweekz:
    looking forward to those, especially the diesel cru and cabaiguan - since I either have those or have smoked them recently. looking forward to "comparing notes"
    the cabaiguan varies greatly with age and ring gauge. I personally like the 46&50 the most, especially the 46 with age. I will review a 50 ROTT basically. I also plan on doing some budget conny smokes too pretty soon.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Dustin! I had a Chaveta the other day, it was quite a nice smoke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Great review - has my mouth watering for one of these. Keep up the great work guys.
  • Options
    L'Atelier LAT54 review coming later today... Dustin is on it... and this cigar sounds freakin awesome!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Dustin is on FIRE! For his second review this week he went with the LAT 45 by L'Atelier

He has a way of making me want to try every cigar he reviews... this one is FIRMLY on the list though...

Click on the image below to see the new review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

L'Atelier LAT54

• Options
    robbyras:
    robbyras:
    Dustin is on FIRE! For his second review this week he went with the LAT 45 by L'Atelier

He has a way of making me want to try every cigar he reviews... this one is FIRMLY on the list though...

L'Atelier LAT54

NOICEEE!!!!!
    Keep up the good work guys!

• Options
    Today is the last day to enter... you can comment on either review or both... I'll pull a winning name tomorrow... Winning package will include ate least one ISOM, so get on it!
  • Options
    Thanks again to all who participated! I used a number generator to pick the winner here... I know most of you who posted so I didn't want to "pick" the winner myself... yeah, I'm a wuss...

The winner of a lovely RRR prize pack including at least 1 ISOM is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaZedAWmlE

James40! Wooo WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shoot me a PM with your info James and I'll get something out to you next week!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    A great guy to win it, congrats James
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    A great guy to win it, congrats James
    +1
    Congrats James40 & thanks for the contest Rob!

Keep it comin' with the great reviews !!

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to James40, great BOTL, and Rob and Dustin for the fantastic reviews that always inspire me to try new cigars!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks y'all. Thanks Rob and Dustin, you keep my interest in cigars going with such great reviews and a great site.
  • Options
    james40:
    Thanks y'all. Thanks Rob and Dustin, you keep my interest in cigars going with such great reviews and a great site.
    WINNER!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats james
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, James! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving BoTL!
  • Options
    Thanks Robby for the support bro! Thanks to all you guys for encouraging me to share my love and passion with you guys. Never thought I would do this honesty, it's a blast. Feel free to give suggestions on reviews and I'll do my best with Rob. James, enjoy the smokes brother! You can all follow me @CatfishBluezz on twitter. As I get going, I'll post updates on reviews and other cigar related stuff there as well as a contest or two of my own once I get rolling!