Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fire i can't put out.....

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok 1st firetruckguy aka Brett, decided to set me a blaze with some sticks i have never even seen before and i'm still in shock, and then once i thought the burns were healing, Lee and Tony (Sleeveplz) put me a blaze again, burning what's left of me. Thank u guys very much, i am so greatful to have found this place and to have meet u guys. I will never 4get, NEVER. imageimage

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnnnn you got effed up Ray from Hughes Rd. I'm actually laughing out loud Hahaha!
    Well shieeet. All they left me is a carcass........ good job though boys.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Damnnnn you got effed up Ray from Hughes Rd. I'm actually laughing out loud Hahaha!
    Well shieeet. All they left me is a carcass........ good job though boys.
    Oh daniel from Rancho Cucamonga Ca. i have time to recover for your christmas present.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha, good stuff right there. If you didn't know, FTG is the man. And Tony tries his hardest to teach people lessons all the time. Enjoy the cigars brother....
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    That BRC tubo and the RA EL are amazing. Congratulations.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha very nice job guys!! Glock I had nothing to do with this!! That package is still lost in the postal system!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hahahaha very nice job guys!! Glock I had nothing to do with this!! That package is still lost in the postal system!!
    Yeah i c Lee.usps is crazy
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn they beat me to it!! Great selection I hope mine shows before the next ice age
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Great sticks right there, right there! Superior hit boys!!!:-) :-) :-) :-) Very nice indeed!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy them bro, you deserve them!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that is a nice hit there! WTG guys, enjoy Glock! Whewwwww, I thought you were gonna be telling us about some STD you got!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice job gents, way to distrupt the polls in Ohio!