Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Our new Outdoor wood Furnance

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just installed today, and it's very hot in here, and it's not beacuse of the stove, i'm still on fire from the beating i took today from my Brothers. imageimage

Comments

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    This is a huge step toward getting off the grid. Good man.
  • Options
    Going Green, this thingmis awesome, it heats up our whole house very warm, our garage, and it is hooked up to our hot tub to. Uses no electric. Saves us a ton of money. Also water heater runs of this to so no more paying for hot water.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Going Green, this thingmis awesome, it heats up our whole house very warm, our garage, and it is hooked up to our hot tub to. Uses no electric. Saves us a ton of money. Also water heater runs of this to so no more paying for hot water.
    I've seen a lot of people near my in-laws house with similar things, never really knew how they worked though.....
    So it's basically a big a$$ outdoor wood stove that heats everything ??? How does it work, and how do you hook everything up? Very cool.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Glock1975:
    Is there a catalytic burner on it so that it produces low carbon emission?
  • Options
    U loead it up once a day, has pipes ran underground to our basement to our hot water heater then pipes run from our water heater into our floors and our water base boards producing heat through water. We have a multi line that also runs to our hot tub heating it as well, so we never pay for hot water like orginaly do saves us at least 80 a month just in hot water and free heat, we usued to pay 2000 a year just to heat our house with propane, so i would say it pays for it self in 3 years, We love it, house stays 75 all the time just by the wood.