madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:
    I'm finding it best to watch the sales and clearance section of the site.  Wait until one pops up that you like and snag a bunch.
    Also check out the Segundos section. The ESV segundos are almost unanimously liked round these parts.
    I hate those cigars. :D
    Thats cuz you're a left coaster. :-P
    Hey now, you leave geography out of this Vag boy. :) Y'all know I love me some ESV seconds....I'd happily smoke those if I couldn't have anything else, not one word of complaint out of me on that one.
    I got a bundle on the way right now :). Hows the house hunt coming Jozy?
    It's not...I kinda lost whatever steam I had building behind that for the time being. Figured I'd cool it down and just keep saving up...if I start getting an idea in my head I find myself on a short path to realizing it, so I've put it to a back burner...still got my eyes open.
    Yea just keep the eyes peeled and you'll be in a position to jump on the right one.

When did "y'all" make it to Cali btw?
    Last week it rolled in on a Greyhound.
    Why did it have to be a bus. You know "y'all" has that old money could've flown in first class if it'd wanted to.
    Different Y'all family...this one came from a trailer park in Oklahoma.
    I really didn't have anything to add, I just wanted to see how many quote boxes this reply can hold..
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:
    I'm finding it best to watch the sales and clearance section of the site.  Wait until one pops up that you like and snag a bunch.
    Also check out the Segundos section. The ESV segundos are almost unanimously liked round these parts.
    Hey now, you leave geography out of this Vag boy. :) Y'all know I love me some ESV seconds....I'd happily smoke those if I couldn't have anything else, not one word of complaint out of me on that one.
    It's not...I kinda lost whatever steam I had building behind that for the time being. Figured I'd cool it down and just keep saving up...if I start getting an idea in my head I find myself on a short path to realizing it, so I've put it to a back burner...still got my eyes open.
    Yea just keep the eyes peeled and you'll be in a position to jump on the right one.

Why did it have to be a bus. You know "y'all" has that old money could've flown in first class if it'd wanted to.
    I really didn't have anything to add, I just wanted to see how many quote boxes this reply can hold..
    I think it can hold quite a few...at least one more than yours. :D
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:

Thats yaw not y'all. Round these parts we pronounce our L's as L's not w's.

+1
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:

+1
    I have no response for that....I do, however, want to see the quote box grow ever bigger. :)
  • Options
    adamkhaliladamkhalil Posts: 80
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:

+1
    I have no response for that....I do, however, want to see the quote box grow ever bigger. :)
    5 vegas classic is a good everyday smoke -- +1
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    adamkhalil:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:

+1
    Quotie quotie quote quote...Brink can quote too!!!
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    kmfm0122:
    What is a good everyday smoke, Medium.....wont hurt the wallet. I have been spendin 4 to 8 bucks a cigar to enjoy one everyday and it hurts...lol Help me out guys
    My everyday favorites are: Rocky Patel Fusion 2nds (although a 2nd I've yet to come across any that I'd could spot any major flaw) Cigar.com Cameroon Label Cigar.com Cuban Label 5 Vegas Classic 5 Vegas Shorty I hear that a lot of the RP and La Aurora 2nds are top notch, but haven't got the try anything other than the Fusion 2nds.
  • Options
    thizzcorethizzcore Posts: 48
     i could smoke a nub habano every day of my life.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    smbrink:
    adamkhalil:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:

+1
    Only because we showed you how.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I just barely resisted throwing the quote in here. Everyday smokes would be Gurkha Park Avenue, Oliva Serie G Special G, and Nub Habano's.. The latter two because they last less than 45 minutes, the Gurkha just because I love that cigar and they're cheap.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    smbrink:
    adamkhalil:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Theedge:

+1
    Only because we showed you how.
    +1

I like the Oliva Serie G robusto, Serie V torpedo,(as stated earlier) and Graycliff 1666 presidente. Just tried a CAO Italia and think I might order a box or two next order.