Home General Discussion

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES PLS!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    YES PLS!!!
    whorreeeeeeeee. yous a whooooorreeeee. whos a whoooreeeeeeee. i said that yous a whorrreeeee.

you had the current one yet? I think it's finally decent/good. when it first came out it was way too dominating in spice. it hwert my wittle ittle throat
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    You added the word tat by accident.
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    YES PLS!!!
    whorreeeeeeeee. yous a whooooorreeeee. whos a whoooreeeeeeee. i said that yous a whorrreeeee.

you had the current one yet? I think it's finally decent/good. when it first came out it was way too dominating in spice. it hwert my wittle ittle throat
    The Lancero mummy??? pshhh NO! sadface
    Marker:
    You added the word tat by accident.
    hahah gotta love fan boys
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    YES PLS!!!

what? no dude. it's the release from I believe last winter (december I want to say). no? If I can still find it in one of my humis, I'll send one to you
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    if it's anything like the Anarchy, I'll pass without hesitation...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    if it's anything like the Anarchy, I'll pass without hesitation...
    Such a peppery smoke machine. Just unloaded pepper at your face and would not let up. I smoked it because a friend asked me to try it. The coating in the mouth was unpleasant.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Sound like its in my wheelhouse love the pepper bombs.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Edit
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    YES PLS!!!

what? no dude. it's the release from I believe last winter (december I want to say). no? If I can still find it in one of my humis, I'll send one to you
    Ohhhhhhhh. I knew what you meant.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    YES PLS!!!

Ohhhhhhhh. I knew what you meant.
    baka