Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

See what the Bear sent resting between two fake breasts!

What? Not what you were expecting? LOL, seriously though, thank you Greg for a wonderful trade. I can't wait to light these babies up! That Avo looks amazing and the Illusione is the only one I've had before. The others are firsts for me and highly anticipated.+

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what to think of this .........
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bear attack!!!!!!
    Sweet smokes you got there Doc - another great hit by Greg.

They all look great - & I love me some Camacho Connies.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    You motor boating son-of-a-****
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBtN1i3O4fY
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I am just glad it was not a picture of Gregs breasts. Or is it?
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I've seen bombs that included cigars, books, candles, meats, fishing lures and diapers. This is the first one I've seen come with booby implants. Nice hit!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i don't get it... what is that? is that really boob implants? Greg get a boob reduction or something? I kid I kid. Greg is a sexy beast
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Jeez Roomie always seem to make me laugh!! Great hit pooh bear!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    mmccartneydc:
    What? Not what you were expecting? LOL, seriously though, thank you Greg for a wonderful trade. I can't wait to feel these babies up! That left one looks amazing and the right one is the only one I've hit 2nd base with before. The cigars are firsts for me and highly anticipated.+

Fixed it for ya Matt ;)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! Thanks marine.....too funny. No Greg didnt send the implants, I just thought they would make a funny pic with all that amazing tobaccy!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Lol, You just have fake boobies laying around? Do you play with them while smoking? ;)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Lol, You just have fake boobies laying around? Do you play with them while smoking? ;)
    WOW!!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    WhoDeyGal:
    If I had breasts I would never leave the house.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Well Nikki, what are you supposed to do with 'em when you smoke?!
    Rain:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Stogie stand, just sayin
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Stogie stand, just sayin
    Boobie Stands... I think Daniel might have some competition with that one.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Every chance I get!!!! LOL, only kidding. Oh and I can imagine what a "boobie stand" would look like.......LMAO!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Stogie stand, just sayin
    Boobie Stands... I think Daniel might have some competition with that one.
    Hmmm .... interesting. Before I start fabricating something up, are we taking about real fake boobies or fake fake like the ones in the pic? If its real fake, I may not have enough material.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR