Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I must be insane...

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Apparently, sitting at home and chasing after an 8-month old baby has caused me to loose control of my mental facilities. Who's up for a blind 5-stick trade? I can take on two, since the trunkidor is getting low.

Comments

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I'm down
  • Options
    I think I can find a Zodian or 5 for ya.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lets go daniellll. fiyaaaahhhhh. fiyahhhh. hot like fiyahhhhhhhhhh. good luck to whoever joins. I will be on the sideline with my zacapa 23
  • Options
    Geez, Mike! Blowing me up in the PIF wasn't enough?!? Ok, you're on!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    I think I can find a Zodian or 5 for ya.

By the way, you're ineligible to ship Zoidian's unless you type every other word in all caps...
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm game Dan and I've got a Backwoods with your name on it. Mmmmmm honey berry.
  • Options
    Hey, don't knock the Backwoods! I like 'em when I'm fishing. If it falls overboard, no great lose! I gotcha, bro!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    If there is anything left, I will take some.......... Or I will catch you next time........Got some nuts?????
  • Options
    greg2648:
    If there is anything left, I will take some.......... Or I will catch you next time........Got some nuts?????

Did you just call me nuts?!? Lets do it, B'rer Bear!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    It was nice knowing you man... you were a good man...
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    greg2648:

Hahahaha....I was just baiting you......Hell yes, I am in.....From one Bear to another........Brace for impact....EJECT.....EJECT.....EJECT......
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    greg2648:

Hahahaha....I was just baiting you......Hell yes, I am in.....From one Bear to another........Brace for impact....EJECT.....EJECT.....EJECT......

It's all good. Pain to follow, kind sir!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Damn, and I was looking forward to herfing with you Dan. I will smoke one at the grave site though.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Oh boy! It's like Da' Bear has it out for us Rednecks....this should be good!!!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Damn, and I was looking forward to herfing with you Dan. I will smoke one at the grave site though.

We'll still be able to herf, James. You may have to push me around in my wheelchair, but that's what friends do for each other. Hey, there's a free piercing in it for ya if you make my chair do wheelies!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You guys and your prince alberts.....gross! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Oh boy! It's like Da' Bear has it out for us Rednecks....this should be good!!!!
    At least he will treat you better then Elmo would

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Guess I missed out, maybe next time all bark no bite, lol...
  • Options
    You're loaded up ready to go to the PO tomorrow. I got some goodies for ya. Mwua ha ha ha ha.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Guess I missed out, maybe next time all bark no bite, lol...

We'll have our bidniz, Rick, don't worry.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    You're loaded up ready to go to the PO tomorrow. I got some goodies for ya. Mwua ha ha ha ha.

Flying in the morning, brother!
  • Options
    Mine will be flying out on Saturday Toombes give you an extra day to prepare. Good luck my friend.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I think your cuckoo done flew! Lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Hunker down! 0312 0860 0000 7676 9135
  • Options
    Thanks, bro!
    Gentlemen, it will be tomorrow before I can ship. I've spent the majority of the day on the truck, as usual. DC #'s to be posted in the AM.
  • Options
    Since I wasn't able to get to the PO Saturday I had planned on shipping today. Luckily for me I found out my credit card has been hacked and my account drained! Yippee fricking skippy!!! Considering I live in KY, why the Hell would I order food from a restaurant in Great bloody Britain?!?? Sorry lads, its gonna be a few more days...
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    That blows. Hope you get it straightened out!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Since I wasn't able to get to the PO Saturday I had planned on shipping today. Luckily for me I found out my credit card has been hacked and my account drained! Yippee fricking skippy!!! Considering I live in KY, why the Hell would I order food from a restaurant in Great bloody Britain?!?? Sorry lads, its gonna be a few more days...
    That is total bs I've had it happen before. I once bought 2,000 in building supplies in Kenya. My bank took care of it though hopefully you have the same luck..
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that!! That's really crappy and I hope they get it sorted out quick!! This is why I'm glad I'm broke sometimes lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement, brothers. Things are getting sorted out, the unauthorized purchases have been denied and the money is going back into my account.
    To make things better, I received Gaetano's end of the trade yesterday! Mike hit me with an AF Gran Reserva, CAO Brazilia, AB New York, Perdomo 2008 LE, and a Johnny Oooooooooooooo! Much excellent 'baccy! Many thanks, brother!