Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I can't believe what just Happened..........EPIC...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Damn you, Trident......lol........details to follow......Stay tuned, you won't believe it either......Curses..

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    sounds like a whoppin from Roman!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Oh sounds like someone got beat down
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Is there a bear skin rug in IL?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I am going with fake boobs.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I think that there may be others involved, but I think Roman is the Ring-Leader on this operation. I will hunt each of you down. Take that to the bank.......MVW67, get your affairs in order......Lock all of your doors.....No one is safe from this payback.....I may be a Bear, but I have a memory like an Elephant.........Just so everyone knows, until I can get to the bottom of this, everyone on here is a suspect.......I would suggest that if you had anything to do with this, you had better fortify your mailboxes.....
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I think that there may be others involved, but I think Roman is the Ring-Leader on this operation. I will hunt each of you down. Take that to the bank.......MVW67, get your affairs in order......Lock all of your doors.....No one is safe from this payback.....I may be a Bear, but I have a memory like an Elephant.........
    Wow i would be scared.. Roman and Mike i would run.. Lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    +2
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Marker:
    +2
    +3 can't beat fake boobs!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Marker:
    +2
    WTF.....Fake Boobs?????.......The Boobs are a decoy.........Stay focused, Watson......How are we going to solve this caper if you are always thinking about T!TS......
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Marker:
    +2
    WTF.....Fake Boobs?????.......The Boobs are a decoy.........Stay focused, Watson......How are we going to solve this caper if you are always thinking about T!TS......
    Logical conclusion.

Sherlock was gay.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I think that there may be others involved, but I think Roman is the Ring-Leader on this operation. I will hunt each of you down. Take that to the bank.......MVW67, get your affairs in order......Lock all of your doors.....No one is safe from this payback.....I may be a Bear, but I have a memory like an Elephant.........Just so everyone knows, until I can get to the bottom of this, everyone on here is a suspect.......I would suggest that if you had anything to do with this, you had better fortify your mailboxes.....
    Ummmm, errrrrr What?????? You said i couldn't retaliate for Chicago herf, and I didn't indirectly.......You were the one off campus for a little while see what happens... ROTFLMAO!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the Bear needs a snuggle. It's coming, Cubby...
    Toombes:
    Sounds like the Bear needs a snuggle. It's coming, Cubby...
    The focking bear needs a Tampon.........
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Marker:
    +2
    I think someone should seriously bomb out fake boobies
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    So...what happened here?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    So...what happened here?
    x2

I am still at work......I get home about 7:30.....I will post something then.......
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    You could just ask me who was involved. Saves your PI some work...but, this was a trade abd a little payback
    This thread will be continued shorly in another thread.......With pictures.....