Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Steve2010 sends the smash down

So a couple weeks ago, I was speaking to a couple guys about Bolivar's and was recommended the royal corona aka robusto vitola. Steve offered to send me some when he got home, yet someone actually sent me one in the meantime. Fast forward this week.... Steve PM's asking for the addy, told him I already got one randomly from another BOTL, refuses to listen and tells me no return fire. Here is the package....

FYI....I decided against joining the secret Santa on Ccom this year and am opting to send mine to the troops instead. If you are not familiar with Steve, not only does he write great reviews and contribute to the site, but he also runs the Combat Cigar Lounge which is a group devoted to bringing troops together overseas for MASSIVE herfs. He is constantly getting donations with vendors to help out his fellow troops while asking for nothign for himself. Steve is a standup BOTL, always has been, and I look forward to sending some smokes to the guys over there for all teh hard work you guys do at keeping our country nad the world safe. Thanks again Steve.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    They are pretty tasty, enjoy. Nice hit by the way
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Dustin, glad they got there safe and sound. I couldn't let the Bolivar's travel by themselves, of course. Enjoy!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Dustin, glad they got there safe and sound. I couldn't let the Bolivar's travel by themselves, of course. Enjoy!
    Much apprecaited, I'm going to have to hit that range in Vegas too BTW. That looks like a BLAST!!! Enjoy the vacation bro, thanks again.
    My wife LOVED the M4 and the SAW. She shot well. The M60 kicked her butt.
    It's expensive, but how many chances do you get to shoot something full-auto?
    Steve2010:
    My wife LOVED the M4 and the SAW. She shot well. The M60 kicked her butt.
    It's expensive, but how many chances do you get to shoot something full-auto?
    I know right? I heard about that place from a friend, looks like I gotta go now.
    Machine guns and Casa Fuente. What more could you ask for?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Machine guns and Casa Fuente. What more could you ask for?
    are we talking about the gun store?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Nice hit Steve. Casa Fuente is a lot of fun to visit. Have to do it if you are in Vegas.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Damn, Dustin! You got crushed! Excellent selection, Steve! Enjoy, catfish!
    There's another Predator gathering targeting information.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Steve! Very nice:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Dustin, since Steve has abused us both maybe we should have a group counseling session and discuss our feelings about the matter over a nice cup of steaming hot buttermilk...
    Toombes:
    Dustin, since Steve has abused us both maybe we should have a group counseling session and discuss our feelings about the matter over a nice cup of steaming hot buttermilk...
    hit me up for the secret Santa smash....
    PM sent, bro
    Toombes:
    Hey, none of that touchy-feely stuff around here. Go get a room.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:
    Or a flat rate box
    marineatbn03:
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:
    Or a flat rate box

+1!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Steve smacking the Dustyfish!!
    He bombed the Soldiers, so I felt it was necessary to strike back.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    He bombed the Soldiers, so I felt it was necessary to strike back.
    And what a helluva a bomb too .... very well done Steve !!!! Very very nice smokes.

Nothin' like doing some old-fashioned dynamite fishing to get yourself some catfish !!!! lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Steve's the man!!!!! Enjoy!!
    Money can't buy taste