Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Well Here It Is...The Mother of all Bombs...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
As most of you know I have partaken in hundreds of trades on this forum. I can honestly say that I have never been on the receiving end of a less than perfect selection of cigars. However, every now and again there has been a package that is so obscene, so generous, so thoughtful and so crazy that it has to have special recognition.

A month or so ago I sent such a package to Trident, and today is payback time. As you look at the pictures it may be hard to comprehend that all of this came in one package. I couldn't believe it myself. It started with an innocent comment that I made to Mikey (MVW67) while we were herfing in Chicago. Romes - I cannot thank you enough for your thoughtfulness in executing this colossal bomb. I know that you had help, and to those of you that participated I can't thank you enough. Okay, enough with this gobbledygook.

I have full intentions of bringing the full power of my cabinet to bear on those responsible. While I am wounded and I am bleeding, I am not dead yet. I have information that may be useful as I bring these brothers to justice. RobbyRas, Ocho, jliu is there something that you need to tell me? The last thing that I will do before I head to the Emergency Room is post the pictures of this destruction. Roman, the only thing that I can think of to say to you is.... "Master, How May I be of Service to you...."

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Makes sense now. He's, (they) been working on that for awhile. Good job!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    WoW - astounding generosity
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    That is freaking awesome fellas, great work!!! Well deserved Greg, you are a great BOTL and as you can see, in great company of other great BOTL's!!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    DaFuq!!!! Wow!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is outstanding. Roman and whomever else is involved: Bravo!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BAZANGGG! Goodness Greg, we will all understand if you go hibernate for awhile, lol. Awesome, well put together hit.....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    So what's the big deal? Looks like a typical Trident bomb to me. Yup, just par for the course. You must be new here. I understand. LOL! Seriously though. You were overdue for your ridiculous generosity to the members of this forum. Well played Roman.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    :^0 Where do they get such wonderful toys? Well done, guys, couldn't have happened to a more deserving BOTL.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow very nice guys, a hat for each day of the week and more. Congrats to u bro.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    "The bear" seems more like boo boo now!! Nice job roman!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Man, that just hurts.

Did your insurance cover the damages?

Nice hit!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, collection right there, very nice!!!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Hell of a concerted effort there, took a while to view all the destruction! Well done team.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Daaaannnnng. very nice.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    That is brutal. I predict no ability to sit for several weeks.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    That is brutal. I predict no ability to sit for several weeks.
    LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Sheeit..nice selections and a new wardrobe to boot.
  • Jesus Keerist, that's bigger than my whole Humi!! You guys are professionals!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Poor Greg, I feel for ya bro!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wowzer that is nicely done!! You are stylin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The Bear got a makeover, how cute. In all seriousness, fantastic hits guys.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i really like those Xikar hats.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i really like those Xikar hats.
    +1, wear mine all the time!!! Great hit Roman and company!!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy smokes !!!! Way to go Roman & co. - seriously high-caliber bomb material right there, great job!
    That's one way to scare off a bear .... haha

greg2648:
    I have full intentions of bringing the full power of my cabinet to bear on those responsible.
    ^^^ uh oh, looks like y'all might be f**ed though - better hope he gets sleepy and heads off to an early hibernation this year and forgets about this, LMAO

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I have nothing to say mister bear. seriously all I sent was that fuente hat. the other guys are the ones that hit ya heavy. enjoy hat-o-bear!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    oh, like he is going to believe that
    Trident:
    oh, like he is going to believe that
    it's true! ask my roomie. he'll tell ya the truth.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Still doesnt mean greg will believe him
    true... well Greg, just don't bomb me with anything aside from your unconditional love. that is all i want. that is precious and priceless. I just spun the $1
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, but I have seen better! JK that bomb has Viaje in it so it is beautiful. So many other good things too. Definitely one of the tops I have seen a pic of lately. Enjoy.