Home General Discussion

Guns and a Gar

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
My wife and I made our way up to Dallas yesterday to meet with Jim (jadelt), Jim was kind enough to agree to show my wife the basics of weapons, as well as supplying all of the weapons and ammunition. After about two hours of shooting, we retired and had a smoke. Just wanted to say thanks again Jim, for taking time out of your day to help out my wife and I. This being my first herf (even if it was only Jim and myself haha), I had a great time and look forward to doing it again. Jim also made sure to hand me a bomb before we left, I'll get the pics up soon. Bottom line...Jim is a very cool character, everyone in Texas needs to make their way to the DFW and herf with this dude. image

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Very cool, love guns and gars
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Are there very many from Dallas on here? I am only about 5 hours away and would be interested in some sort of organized meet up.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I know jadelt and Jonny Lon are in Dallas, someone I forget is in The Colony. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    I had a great time. You and wife are quality people. and........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!!
    jadelt:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!!
    Hahaha, thanks.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    And here was the stuff I had to clean today..... and when I was all done, I realized I forgot to take one out of the case so this pic is one short. It was a great day.

<BR Was a great day of cleaning guns and smoking my gar. (PA)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jadelt:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!!
    Hahaha, thanks.
    Happy B-Day brother!! Jim's a great guy and lots of fun!!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    My wife has always envied me shooting weapons all the time, so I took her to Machine Guns Vegas and let her shoot the M4, M249 SAW, and M60. She had a blast!

• Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    @ Rain, enjoy the Jet Lite. I've had more expensive lighters, but not many better.
    jadelt:
    And here was the stuff I had to clean today..... and when I was all done, I realized I forgot to take one out of the case so this pic is one short. It was a great day.

At least I gave you an excuse to smoke cigars haha.