Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Selling off some good smokes*now with samplers*

Alright guys, per the feedback from many of you I have edited this post and made some samplers instead of selling the entire stash. I really tried to get a nice variety of size/wrapper/strength for you guys that may have never tried some of these smokes. If there is anything unique about the cigars in the sampler, I have listed it below each picture. **Edited to fix pricing**
Sampler#1 $65.00 shipped.image
The Oliva O is 4+ years old in this one, everything else is at least a year including the Ashton ESG, AF Sun Grown and the diamond Crown.
Sampler #2 $80.00

The highlites include an Opus X maduro wrapped belicoso. Oliva Serie V from 2008 and a Camacho from 2009

Sampler #3 $80.00

Highlites include a padron '26 with a few years on it, Oliva V from 2008, Camacho from 2009, Tat black torpedo with a few years and a 601 Blue with a few years

Sampler #4 $80.00

Highlites include two Oliva V's from 2008, an Oliva O from 2008 and A DPG Blue label with over 2 years on it.

Next up is a DPG Lancero Sampler **SOLD**

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the temptation !!!!!!!!!_
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very good to see you Tony! I hope all is well with you buddy!!
  • Options
    Question. What's the diff between the Oliva O cloth banded and these Oliva O?
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Man if I had room...
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    In 2004 Oliva released Oliva O with cloth bands. Evantually they switched into paper band around 2007 or 2008. The blue band comes with Connecticut Maduro wrapper and the red band comes with Nicaraguan Habano wrapper.
    danielzreyes:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    In 2004 Oliva released Oliva O with cloth bands. Evantually they switched into paper band around 2007 or 2008. The blue band comes with Connecticut Maduro wrapper and the red band comes with Nicaraguan Habano wrapper.
    danielzreyes:
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few there I would love to buy, but I don't have that much to spend on my budget.
    If you decide to split them up, I'd be interested.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    danielzreyes:
    same blends?
  • Options
    Both have Nicaraguan tobaccos from Esteli, Comdega and Japala but with slight adjustment to the blends.
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    danielzreyes:
    same blends?
  • Options
    CORRECTION: O line was first released in 2000 not 2004.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samplers???? I would be down
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Samplers???? I would be down
    i 2nd that
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dibs on Lanceros and diamond crown
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well this is easy.....sorry I'm broke lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm to you, tony
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    There you are...Hope everything is ok brother. Tony was the first person to welcome me into the forum with a trade and blow my mailbox up.
  • Options
    lowered the price down on all the samplers, the DPG Lanceros are gone.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    There you are...Hope everything is ok brother. Tony was the first person to welcome me into the forum with a trade and blow my mailbox up.
    Glad to see you back on the forum Bro...missed seeing you around!

Tony welcomed me to the traders list with my first trade also!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb