Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The official FML thread

VisionVision Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
I figured this could be a good source of laughs..... I am the mall with my wife and her two cousins, 12 & 15..... I am sitting in line waiting for Pink by Victoria Secrets to have their after hours sale. The sitting to pee to standing ratio is like 200 to 1..... FML.......

Comments

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Vision:
    I figured this could be a good source of laughs..... I am the mall with my wife and her two cousins, 12 & 15..... I am sitting in line waiting for Pink by Victoria Secrets to have their after hours sale. The sitting to pee to standing ratio is like 200 to 1..... FML.......
    If i was a single man i would say thems good odds.....
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    Vision:

Most were 12-16 years old tho...... I have no were to go with it from there........
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Imgembo:
    Vision:

Most were 12-16 years old tho...... I have no were to go with it from there........
    Hahahaha no hot moms????? And this is a great idea I love the fml app!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'm a Raider fan....fml
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm a Raider fan....fml
    I thought 49er Harbaugh was the only A-hole of the 2.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Damn ...... this isn't good
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    ouch!! What happened?
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    ouch!! What happened?
    Just opening it to take a big wiff ( don't act like you foolios don't do that) the threading of the screws ripped out. The hinge is not working now. FML!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    ouch!! What happened?
    Just opening it to take a big wiff ( don't act like you foolios don't do that) the threading of the screws ripped out. The hinge is not working now. FML!!!
    Oh I've done it plenty of times before.... I just never went Incredible Hulk on my ish!!
  • Options
    It's only a 50ct. but it's where I keep most of my ISOM stash. This sucks.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that brother...I can hold onto those isoms for ya!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get some wood glue, put it on some wooden matches (uhm, the end that doesn't light) and drive them into the screw holes. Cut them off flush.
    Let the glue set up and then put the screws back in.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My car broke down in the fast line of the interstate for the second time yesterday. Of course money is tight with work being slow and the holidays coming up. FML. Power is completely out in the car and I have no hazard lights. Tow truck guy stops to see if I am ok. I called Geico and they authorize the guy to tow me in less than two minutes. Wife shows up to take me to work. Dealership calls today and says it will be about $300 to fix. Wife's uncle works there so I got the family rate of $155 and the care is fixed. Alternator belt was shot after 11 years of use go figure.