Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'm not mad, I'm happy and ... Gay

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Nice hit ghosts. First time I really looked at the picture thoroughly. Those are some high shorts. Like the bomb they were about to drop made them not feel the least bit feminine wearing enfidl class short shorts.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn..... Hit with a HdM Bruin stick too! They will be found.... and X-day will follow!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    nice hit
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i dislike these guys very VERY much
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    If tracking number on it, can you tell where it started?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiunn.. You need some shorts like the guy on the left. They were called "dolphin shorts" and they rode very high!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Jiunn.. You need some shorts like the guy on the left. They were called "dolphin shorts" and they rode very high!!
    i'm gonna take those shorts and tie it around one of the enola gay's package. you hear me ENOLA IDIOTS?!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    For some reason, an image of an oriental travelocity gnome popped in my head when I read that. Strange.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Bigshizza:
    For some reason, an image of an oriental travelocity gnome popped in my head when I read that. Strange.
    for some reason, I want to give you a hug
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Enola, you can PM me now before I give you up buddy.... Nice hit btw
  • Options
    MVW67:
    this is not Michigan related Mike... I'll tell you that much.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    These guys are killing it!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Daniel, seems like the Enola Gay list's is getting bigger. Very nice hit.
  • Options
    I'm so lost right now. I have no idea what the hell is going on. I'm just gonna sit back and watch this nonsense continue while I drink a Zima. Btw, thank you .............. Enola .............Gay. (I think)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    These guys are killing it!!!!!!!
    +1 - that's for sure !
    Those are some sweet lookin' cigars right there !!! Didn't realize the Enola Gay had such accurate, modern-day targeting systems though - hopefully there wasn't too much collateral damage!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    Dustin do you know where it came from? OR Daniel can you throw out some info? I missed the beginning of the enola gay but this is getting interesting.. Would love to find out who it is myself..
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    Dustin do you know where it came from? OR Daniel can you throw out some info? I missed the beginning of the enola gay but this is getting interesting.. Would love to find out who it is myself..
    I'm 99% sure I know who it is. It may be a group, either way, I have narrowed this down to 3 people and one makes total sense... Visual and personal evidence has been gathered. I'm going to wait a bit though... I'll let Enola come out of the closet first, maybe hide a bit, we will see.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    you're asking the wrong guy. I have no idea what's going on. The return addy was Vision, so at first I thought it was a pass. lol
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a tracking number on the package or an originating zip code or anything???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ok ok ok. it's me. i decided to bomb myself. i have self esteem problems you see
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Is there a tracking number on the package or an originating zip code or anything???
    yes.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    ok ok ok. it's me. i decided to bomb myself. i have self esteem problems you see

That figures, lol. Who else your aiming for Jiunny, lol...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

That figures, lol. Who else your aiming for Jiunny, lol...
    Maybe ICU, here's your blanket Jiunn! LMAO!:-):-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome, im glad to say i got hit by the gay too,lol
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I just don't see you as having a self esteem problem Jiunn. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    my self esteem has just drasticallly increased due to the amazing folks here at ccom forums (minus enola poop heads).

enola gay - I suggest you bomb Rick next. make it happen or ELSE
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm in Maryland for one Jiunn. So I couldn't have done this. Why are you saying me Sir?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna need more stogie stands.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm in Maryland for one Jiunn. So I couldn't have done this. Why are you saying me Sir?
    Either way you deserve to be hit Mr. Rick..