Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Simply Amazing....

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
Got this from Daniel (danielzreyes). Dont know what to say man, I did nothing to deserve it. Mike Tyson got nothing on you. Thanks brother.

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Dude that under crown looks sick I better fix it for u!! Lol nice sticks bro
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done, Daniel. Eric, get used to it. This is how we roll!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Great, now thats gonna be stuck in my head all day, thanks :). I've never heard of that Mi Barrio, which isnt saying much but I had to laugh a little when I saw it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Got this from Daniel (danielzreyes). Dont know what to say man, I did nothing to deserve it. Mike Tyson got nothing on you. Thanks brother.
    you're very welcome home skilletini. (that's Californian for BOTL, for those who are not from Ca)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    skilletini. (that's Californian for BOTL, for those who are not from Ca) <--- no it's not
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    skilletini. (that's Californian for BOTL, for those who are not from Ca)
    you forgot the "home" .... Maybe in Norcal its "wicked skilletini" or "siiiiick skilletini"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    skilletini. (that's Californian for BOTL, for those who are not from Ca)
    you forgot the "home" .... Maybe in Norcal its "wicked skilletini" or "siiiiick skilletini"
    I lived in Santa Clara for 2 years. I think there needs to be a "totally" in there somewhere.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Daniel! Now thats a proper welcome to the forums.... not 10 days in transit like the package I sent. Eric... Daniel loves long walks on the beach, fishing, guys with multiple ear piercings and Lanceros... lots and lots of lanceros.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    perhaps a little. hey gurl heyyyyyyyyy
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Nice hit
    +1
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Great hit Daniel! Now thats a proper welcome to the forums.... not 10 days in transit like the package I sent. Eric... Daniel loves long walks on the beach, fishing, guys with multiple ear piercings and Lanceros... lots and lots of lanceros.
    Ohhhh you don't say... Nicely done Daniel!! Enjoy those fine smokes
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!! And damn them stogie stands are now all over this country!! Oh ps when you give your addy out well this might be what happens...and a couple Oprah mag subscriptions lol
    Money can't buy taste