Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MVW67 hooked it up!

Set up a trade with Mike because I was looking for a Fine and Rare...he sent these with it. He really know how to hook it up! Badass selection he sent! Thank you my friend.

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very potent package roomie! I've had two of them (daruma and tat taa 2012) and they are both delcious. I heard the other ones are delicious as well. ^ _ ^ V
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta watch that Mike. He doesn't play fair at all. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAYYYAM! MMM TAA, FnR, Room101..... deeeelish
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Leave it to Mike to make an unfair trade. Typical.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Whoo doggie!!!! Nice hit, Enjoy!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Mike. I got some Fine and Rare 2012 but haven't got the chance to smoke. How is it? I did not like the 2011 release.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Very nice Mike. I got some Fine and Rare 2012 but haven't got the chance to smoke. How is it? I did not like the 2011 release.
    Funny thing I haven't smoked one yet either and have given three away already......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    rzaman:
    Funny thing I haven't smoked one yet either and have given three away already......
    Hahaha mike!!!! Save a couple for yourself!!!! Stop bombing people...but we know that wont happen!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    rzaman:
    Hahaha mike!!!! Save a couple for yourself!!!! Stop bombing people...but we know that wont happen!!!
    HE double hockey sticks No I won't STOP, nobody likes a quitter LOL.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    rzaman:
    HE double hockey sticks No I won't STOP, nobody likes a quitter LOL.
    Great job Mr Putt Putt, heck of a selection!!
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    That Viaje anniversary looks sooo good!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Mike !!!
    I'm sure that Fine & Rare was happy to have such great traveling buddies, lol :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *