Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Win an Autographed Box of Grimalkin TODAY on CigarChat!

Gary Griffith, owner of Emilio Cigars, joins us today to talk about all the new things going on with Emilio Cigars... Show starts at 4PM PDT / 7PM EST. Gary will be giving away on of the LAST remaining boxes of the Emilio Grimalkin, so come check it out! The Grimalkin has been rebranded to the La Musa, and there are literally 3 boxes of the Grimalkin left. Gary is going to personally autograph one and pick a winner tonight! You must be present to win, so be there... and if you win, I need 5 of those Grimmies... cuz I love them :)

Click the image below to join in - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Cigar Chat, Live Every Week!

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimalkins are very tasty!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they look very cool
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    damn good smoke...
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    havent tried one yet but would love to. I love his Af1, Af2 and AF suave. Great Sticks!
  • Options
    Just watched your video Robby, really enjoyed it, Love the cutter's Jim and Brian have made. I will definently be ordering 1 from the site and i hope he can customize me 1 with my Dept. of Corrections on it, thanks again Rob for the great reviews and info u provide.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Just watched your video Robby, really enjoyed it, Love the cutter's Jim and Brian have made. I will definently be ordering 1 from the site and i hope he can customize me 1 with my Dept. of Corrections on it, thanks again Rob for the great reviews and info u provide.
    thanks Glock! that show was a bit different... I think we had a a few too many people on video, but live and learn... if you have a chance, go back and watch the show with Barry from Miami Cigar Co, Eddie Ortega, Esipinosa Cigars and Jon Huber... those are some of my favorites...

And if you can, watch today's show... Gary is a very interesting guy... we'll have a ton to talk about, so it should be fun
  • Options
    I will b watching tonight Rob, and thanks again. Will check those out.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    havent tried one yet but would love to. I love his Af1, Af2 and AF suave. Great Sticks!
    I'm sure you'll like the Grimalkin. I love the AF1 & AF2. I haven't seen the suave yet...I need to try it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Robby, quick question. Is the chat platform iPhone/safari friendly? I'd like to join in but our laptop is down mechanical.
  • Options
    a little late I'm sure, but yes it is... you can watch on your phone I believe...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    a little late I'm sure, but yes it is... you can watch on your phone I believe...
    yep. I was able to watch the video and chat as well. Great show! I'll definitely be coming back again. Thanks brother!