danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Eh ... I'm not mad. It was obvious.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Eh ... I'm not mad. It was obvious.
    Miggy is the MVP, but Trout is the Best Player In Baseball. Too bad BPB does not get a trophy. Now let's talk about Kershaw getting robbed ;)
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trout will when him an MVP someday...but miggy did his thing this year!! I'm happy for him.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he deserved no doubt, wins triple crown, and wins me my fantasy league, i love the guy. Trout will b great, but this is miggy's year.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    he deserved no doubt, wins triple crown, and wins me my fantasy league, i love the guy. Trout will b great, but this is miggy's year.
    Miggy is horrid in the field...ALL he has going for him is his bat. Not speed. Not D. Not driving sober.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    Miggy is horrid in the field...ALL he has going for him is his bat. Not speed. Not D. Not driving sober.
    Yeah, I would totally trade 10 errors over 162 games in exchange for the triple crown. Then he would be awesome. Lol. My God. Dude does something that has not been done in 45 years without the benefit of steroids like many before him and he still gets blasted.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:

I am a huge WAR guy..... he had it wrapped up.....
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    Yeah, I would totally trade 10 errors over 162 games in exchange for the triple crown. Then he would be awesome. Lol. My God. Dude does something that has not been done in 45 years without the benefit of steroids like many before him and he still gets blasted.
    You assume.....
    He did have a few guys around him to protect him in the order....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attn: Detroit Fans
    Torii Hunter is now a Tiger. Although I thought the Angels should have kept him, I'm not mad about that either.
    What are your thoughts?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Torii Hunter is now a Tiger. Although I thought the Angels should have kept him, I'm not mad about that either.
    What are your thoughts?
    not a tigers fan but I think he will be a great addition to that lineup and is still pretty good defensively.
  • Options
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    You assume.....
    He did have a few guys around him to protect him in the order....
    Assume he doesn't use steriods? Yeah, why would I assume anything else. It's not like his production has changed drastically (Melky) or his head size has doubled (Barry) or he is a little guy hitting huge home runs (A-Rod). Nothing really suggests he is anything other than the best hitter in baseball and possibly the best we will see in our generation after the steroid era. The guy has done it since his rookie year and shows no sign of slowing down.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    What are your thoughts?
    not a tigers fan but I think he will be a great addition to that lineup and is still pretty good defensively.
    This was huge. We really needed an upgrade in the outfield. Allows us to not have to rush a prospect up to the majors next year or use a utility guy as an everyday player. Gotta love an owner that wants to win now!