Options

quick vote

bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
WOAM or LP9?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woam
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if the WOAM is aged, smoke that. if the LP9 is fresh smoke that.

if both are true then flip a coin.
    heads = WOAM
    Tails = LP9

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    What is WOAM?
    bbass2:
    WOAM or LP9?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    What is WOAM?
    bbass2:
    WOAM or LP9?
    Arturo Fuente Work of Art (Maduro), part of the Hemingway line.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I see...thanks. Definitely WOAM...I am not a LP fan.
    bigharpoon:
    rzaman:
    What is WOAM?
    bbass2:
    WOAM or LP9?
    Arturo Fuente Work of Art (Maduro), part of the Hemingway line.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LP9 for sho!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I've had such a good week (and night especially) I decided to put the vote between two of my "special occasion" smokes. It couldn't have turned out much better. I grabbed a brew and set fire to the WOAM to begin the journey; lights out, headphones in.

The smoke started out with a decadent chocolate/mocha flavor. From there it worked its way to a basic natural sweetness, then worked its way to a straight woodsy flavor.

Sometimes a great smoke is made better by a complimentary soundtrack. Playing background along this journey was the "Into the Wild" soundtrack followed up with the Wish You Were Here album. I was lost in the smoke and music so long when I started I was 33 and was 34 when I finished. Thanks for voting.

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    I've had such a good week (and night especially) I decided to put the vote between two of my "special occasion" smokes. It couldn't have turned out much better. I grabbed a brew and set fire to the WOAM to begin the journey; lights out, headphones in.

The smoke started out with a decadent chocolate/mocha flavor. From there it worked its way to a basic natural sweetness, then worked its way to a straight woodsy flavor.

Sometimes a great smoke is made better by a complimentary soundtrack. Playing background along this journey was the "Into the Wild" soundtrack followed up with the Wish You Were Here album. I was lost in the smoke and music so long when I started I was 33 and was 34 when I finished. Thanks for voting.

Happy Birthday Ben. Love the soundtrack. I might have to fire up a woam, it sounds great.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Great second pick on the music. I'm a huge Floyd fan and wish you were here is up there with the wall and dark side of the moon. Fitting considering the have a cigar line. I just received an awesome prize package from Vulchor that had a fuente either short story maduro or woam I can't tell. Either way ill be burning it for my 32nd birthday in January.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    blurr:
    Great second pick on the music. I'm a huge Floyd fan and wish you were here is up there with the wall and dark side of the moon. Fitting considering the have a cigar line. I just received an awesome prize package from Vulchor that had a fuente either short story maduro or woam I can't tell. Either way ill be burning it for my 32nd birthday in January.
    I have an Original Master Recording of "Dark Side of the Moon" on vinyl.