Home General Discussion
Options

Attn: DC and NOVA Birthday Herf

Hey everyone! Long time no talk! I am organizing a bit of a large herf for my birthday this year, and thought a couple of you might be interested in. I am looking to rent out W. Curtis Drapers (a great local B&M cigar shop) for an afternoon or evening next month, and if you'd like to join, you are very much welcomed. The more people I get, the cheaper it is for everyone. I was thinking we'd all chip in toward the $500 rental fee, and if I can get over 20 people, it would max out at $25 a head. There is also a $10 minumim purchasing fee at the store too.

Basically, I thought it would be cool to have a whole store to myself for my birthday with a bunch of my close friends, and few fellow cigar smokers who will hopefully become close friends in the future. They let you bring your own drinks, so I was thinking we could all bring some drinks, smoke some cigars, smoke some pipes, share some great conversation, and make some new friendships. If you are interested, please just let me know, and I can get in conctact with you about getting you the information as the date nears.

All the best,
OSR