Home General Discussion
Options

Time off

Well, I don't get to spend a lot of time on the boards as my post count shows. It has been very crazy since the beginning of summer with work. I don't know about the rest of you but I made an agreement with my wife before the kids were born that I would not smoke in front of them so when the kids are home I actually smoke less. That usually coincides with my time off but I get Tuesday off 1 day before they are out of school. I plan to smoke all day! I hope you all have the time this week to enjoy a couple of extra smokes too.

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I feel ya, bro. With a schedule change at work and chasing after my 8 month old on my days off, I'll be lucky if I can get 1-2 in a week.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear you there. I'm working, going to school and packing for moving.. I'm lucky to get 1 in a week. Looking forward to hopefully soon being able to relax more, it's a definite goal. Best of luck!!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I hope you enjoy your day off, and I hope you have a happy thanksgiving
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I hear you. I only have a 2 day week. Starting Tuesday evening, I plan on getting a lot of cigars in. I have a bunch of cigars that I haven't tried yet that will soon meet their demise.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Thanks guys, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, enjoy your families and most of all that your plans to smoke work out too.